2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, this is not intended for a discussion about Caylee's father ... I just want to bring up a point about today. Thanks !!!

One of the points brought up today during testimony was ICA's pregnancy ...

It made think about something: While ALL OF US want to know WHO IS Caylee's "Father" ...

I believe the JURY is probably wondering the same thing ...

The JURY is probably trying to figure out WHO is Caylee's Father -- especially after hearing about ICA's pregnancy, etc. The Jury is NOT interested in the size of ICA's stomach ! That was such a "bizarre" move by JB ! The Jury does NOT SEE Caylee's "Father" in court -- they see Grandmother and Grandfather ...

The Jury is trying to put the pieces to this puzzle together ... and when all is said and done, the Jury is going to be as curious as the rest of us ... WHO IS Caylee's Father ?

:cow::cow::cow:

I think that is the million dollar question!
I wonder why there hasnt been a guy out there that said hey i was with her about that time and come forward!

Please don't feel shame. I think many of us have come full circle. We are humane enough to feel others' pain. It doesn't mean (IMHO) that we were wrong to judge...we haven't seen this CA...we wanted to...we begged to...but she was busy propagating Casey's lies. We knew she had to be in pain...anyone who has lost someone dear to them knows of that pain...but she was stuck in the anger phase (as well as denial)...and directed the anger everywhere but where it belonged. We have been here for Caylee and we hear her voice coming through loud and clear. He grandma has made it so.

:rocker:

BBM: Great points ! I agree !

I'm checking in on the wftv live blog while at work. The moderator may just post what he wants but it seems everyone believes KC was actually crying whenever she appeared distraught. That's bullocks in my opinion - it is an act and not in the least convincing to me at least. The only time I've seen her cry real tears was when she was pissed at her mother which was conveniently held until the jurors had exited the courtroom this past Saturday. The woman has not a spec of emotion for anyone but herself. I pray for her family and that Caylee knows how much she was loved.

i keep wondering if Casey was jealous of Amy. Is Amy living the sweet life?

Beyond Belief, you've be around WS for awhile so I have a feeling that you have an opinion as many others do. IMO AH was and is just living her life working and trying to achieve the dream of being independent, successful and doing things that normal young adults do at that age. Including having fun and partying in her spare time. Nothing wrong with that. She just happened to be sucked in to ICA's personality along that road. A road she has learned a few life's lessons that I have no doubt she will carry in her future. I believe it is a positive and eye opening reference point for decisions moving forward in her life.

I don't want to drag this out,but to even say" after 3 years they attempt to move on"is just a myth and puts pressure on parents to ACT LIKE they are okay or have moved on. You feel stifled and have to keep the pain to yourself because it's expected that you have"moved on".
Yes,you have to continue living,but that's different from "moving on" IMO.

You move on after you break up with your HS boyfriend,not when your child dies.
I phrase it that way "when is it ever okay......"because the assumption is that at some point you CAN or SHOULD move on. But if you think about it personally and say "would I EVER be okay if my child died?" it brings it home.
That's all.

Yes, that annoys me intensely when I hear people talking about Closure, Moving on, or getting over life changing losses. Those descriptions are for talk shows, pop-fiction; they don't happen.
The most you can ever do is eventually ADAPT to your new life without that person.

This thread will be closing in 30 minutes, give or take.

If there is a topic you want to discuss, please find the appropriate thread by using the Search feature. IF you can't find a thread, you may open a new one but pu-leez be sure there isn't a thread about the topic first!

:tyou:

I'm sorry, I don't see a thread for it, but is anyone here watching JVM right now? And if so, did Leonard Padilla just say "She likes to throw around 8 syllable words like 'resources'?" Because I could swear he just said that.

I wish I could answer your question because I have JVM on -- but I am not listening ... Oh -- yes LP was rambling on, as usual ...

Better coverage here at WS .... :great::great:

MissJames, housemouse and all that have lost a loved one please except my sincere sympathy. This must be very hard for you all to watch the grief of this trial and all other such things.

And yet ,here we are! :crazy:

I am so glad Cindy has been able to have her say.
If the DT had stuck with the SODDI,CA may be treading water trying to convince the jury there was a nanny.This way,as painful as it must be,she has laid that burden now. This is complicated grieving and too much for me to wrap my brain around. It comes at the Anthony's from every angle.There is no where to hide from the pain.
I want to hug them.

Housemouse,
I so sorry for your loss. Thank you for telling your story. You said it much better than I could have. I know how you feel - I lost my son
5 years ago and still have the physical pain you describe. I avoid places where we lived, shopped - anywhere he was. I can start wailing at any moment out of the blue. I have flashbacks to the morning I found him.

I screamed out loud for CA this morning - I have no idea how she ever got thru' that. I hope she has a therapist to help her.

There is a term for what she's going thru'. It's not a recognized psych condition but it's called a Complicated Grief. I learned about it from my psychologist.

Here's a link in case anyone is interested.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/complicated-grief/DS01023

I know your pain, and if it helps, I wasn't over it in 5 years, either. I do not want to tell you that you never will be, even though that is the truth.

I can tell you that dealing with it gets easier. You get used to your new self, one that has suffered loss and managed to survive.

You wish you could be your old pre-loss self, who thought bad things happened to other people. You no longer feel invulnerable, knowing that lightning can strike at any time, and you no longer feel safe from devastation.

I suppose there is some comfort in knowing that you have survived, but there are moments/hours/days when you wish you hadn't. It takes a lot of self-talk to stay on track with the current life.

My heart reaches out to you. Hang in there, and don't be afraid to cry until you are exhausted. I used to grab a bath-towel and head to the bedroom. I don't have to do that much any more, but I still cry.

We both know what Cindy is suffering, don't we.

Beyond Belief, you've be around WS for awhile so I have a feeling that you have an opinion as many others do. IMO AH was and is just living her life working and trying to achieve the dream of being independent, successful and doing things that normal young adults do at that age. Including having fun and partying in her spare time. Nothing wrong with that. She just happened to be sucked in to ICA's personality along that road. A road she has learned a few life's lessons that I have no doubt she will carry in her future. I believe it is a positive and eye opening reference point for decisions moving forward in her life.

IMO, ICA always wanted to be like them without putting in the work. She felt entitled to AH's life

Amy by all means is an impressive young woman. Just wondering if Casey was jealous of Amy prior to Caylee's death. I am struggling with Casey being jealous of her mother. imo

I don't want to drag this out,but to even say" after 3 years they attempt to move on"is just a myth and puts pressure on parents to ACT LIKE they are okay or have moved on. You feel stifled and have to keep the pain to yourself because it's expected that you have"moved on".
Yes,you have to continue living,but that's different from "moving on" IMO.

You move on after you break up with your HS boyfriend,not when your child dies.
I phrase it that way "when is it ever okay......"because the assumption is that at some point you CAN or SHOULD move on. But if you think about it personally and say "would I EVER be okay if my child died?" it brings it home.
That's all.

Very well said, thank you for this. I still can't speak in detail about the circumstances regarding the loss of my child due to a crime by another. A crime for which he was given a minimal sentence then overturned due to a technicality by the State Supreme Court and he walked.... The trial alone almost killed me.

But something I can add is my mother carried a son, who would have been my brother, to full term and he was still born. My Father brought it up quite often and cried (big tough guy I've only seen shed a tear or two) for the rest of his life.

Blessings to all who have walked down this same path, you are not alone.

Did you just love the part about when CA answered "when you and DC had a falling out" to JB. MY fav. of the day. Next to knowing that KC CAN open a sliding door JB.

If the DT has known all along that Caylee died in the pool, then I want to know where all the Florida tax payers money has been going to from the JAC for further investigation....they shouldn't have needed any further investigation if they already know she died in the pool. I think someone needs to be asking some serious questions.

And if the DT already knew that Caylee had drowned in the pool on June 16, 2008, why did JB hire Dominic Casey to conduct an investigation into what happened to Caylee?

ICA was the CEO of the family first. Then she became the CEO of her Defense team. I think that she's been the boss all along. My hinky meter is on high alert with the whole bunch. Especially since CA had a meeting with JB before the trial without GA. Sneaky, I tell you. I can't picture someone doing an about face after only six weeks. Especially with how much they love and adored her not to mention with how they allowed her to run their whole life. I think that she's still doing it today. Anything to save ICA is what they said they'd do. ANYTHING! Now that I believe.

One minute I have total sympathy for GA/CA and then next I remember all the 'TV interviews and the disparaging of LE and the Caylee sightings CA swore to and the family dinner for ICA when she came home from jail and they didn't want to rock the ICA boat and then how CA disparaged Texas Equisearch. Remember how they had JB and his wife over for dinner. I swing one way then another...wonder if we will ever know how the A's come down in this horrible situation.

I wonder if JB will ask Amy if she had a problem with KC living there?

The prosecution did ask AH that today. AH said not really although it was not really her 'place' but someone she was living with IIRC.

Did anyone else notice that on the recording of the 911 call the prosecution played (?enhanced?) that GA could be heard in the background. Cindy says: (paraphrased) I am on the phone with them right now. As if someone said to her "call the police." it couldn't have been Lee, since he already knew the police had been called. In the recording that the defense played GA could not be heard.

I don't have the links but could someone verify so I know I'm not Casey ... I mean crazy.

After ICA's show of emotion after her mother testified and ignored her, I think her team convinced her that was too much of a normal reaction. Besides a very unattractive shirt today, ICA seemed a different person, sort of addled most of the time. Gone is the law clerk and present is a person who has imaginary friends. IMHO, just another act of hers. It will be interesting to see if the emotion returns when Lee is on the stand.

To those who have struggled with the loss of their precious ones, I extend my sincere heartfelt hugs. Just this weekend, we honored a precious baby in our family, one I did not know because she died when just 13 months old - 87 years ago. We place flowers every year on graves of all of our departed family that are buried in our area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member