2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your reply. I've read "A Child Called It" and "The Lost Boy" Dave Pelzer. WOW, you're right. If anyone suffered abuse it was him!!! So then KC is only a sociopath?

ICA and people like her who claim abuse so they can manipulate situations to their advantage are a great part of the reason that true abuse victims find it so difficult to reveal what happened to them.

The downfall of watching the replay on WFTV is there is no split screen. I'm watching Amy now and don't get to see ICA reaction.

I'm sorry, I don't see a thread for it, but is anyone here watching JVM right now? And if so, did Leonard Padilla just say "She likes to throw around 8 syllable words like 'resources'?" Because I could swear he just said that.

How many people thought that JB was about to ask if GA was the Dad when he was questioning CA today.

He couldnt, he is well aware GA is not the father...he would have been in deep dodo...

I'm sorry, I don't see a thread for it, but is anyone here watching JVM right now? And if so, did Leonard Padilla just say "She likes to throw around 8 syllable words like 'resources'?" Because I could swear he just said that.

yes he did say that!

The downfall of watching the replay on WFTV is there is no split screen. I'm watching Amy now and don't get to see ICA reaction.

If it helps, she didn't really have any reaction to Amy. Just the usual blank stare. Couple of whispers to DCS... that is about it.

I don't think they ever trusted JB. Recall the jail visit where GA told KC she was the "CEO".....

KC made the decision to entrust JB with her future.....her parents were forced to go along. She was an adult with a newfound propensity for declaring her independance.

I don't blame the parents...I blame an unscrupulous, media hungry, narcisisstic man for facilitating an even bigger divide between parent and child than already present...for no reason other than his self serving interests.

JMO....

ICA was the CEO of the family first. Then she became the CEO of her Defense team. I think that she's been the boss all along. My hinky meter is on high alert with the whole bunch. Especially since CA had a meeting with JB before the trial without GA. Sneaky, I tell you. I can't picture someone doing an about face after only six weeks. Especially with how much they love and adored her not to mention with how they allowed her to run their whole life. I think that she's still doing it today. Anything to save ICA is what they said they'd do. ANYTHING! Now that I believe.

OUCH!
Respectfully,
when does it ever become okay that your child died? After 3 years? Cuz I never got that memo .
If you (anyone) has one child,or many, just imagine when it would be okay with you that they are gone. Imagine your very own child dies and each day that passes takes you one day further away from the last time you were with them.
Three years is just three years without your baby,your everything.Three years is nothing to grief,but an eternity of missing them.

We learn to cope ,we learn to compartmentalize,but the grief comes in waves and you don't always know when.It happens after 2 hours and it happens after 20 years.

Avoid driving by the school,or going down the aisle at the grocery store with their favorite snack.
Love to hear about their friends lives,while dreading hearing how they have grown so ,without him.
A siren coming down the road, a kid in the same soccer uniform, a toy you didn't know was in the back of that drawer.
There is no moving on,friends.
Just gotta clear up that myth. Info like this hurts . No disrespect intended :seeya:

I am sad that you have had to walk this path too, MissJames. It never ends, does it?

We learn to stuff it away, we learn to avoid certain places, people, and things, just so we can appear to go on the way relatives and friends hope we will .

And we remember how totally messed up we were for years afterward, and truly still are scarred forever.

We also remember how they got upset/tired of our grief, and then how we learned to hide it from them, so we wouldn't make them uncomfortable, as if we are somehow contagious.

And, when a situation like this comes along, we get hauled back in, because we recognize the craziness that happens when people have to face the unthinkable.

Cindy and George have had to face something far worse than my daughter's death from a sudden cardiac arrhythmia. My walk was tough, but nowhere near as devastating as theirs.

Whatever idiot things they did or said, who they lashed out at, who they conjured up as suspects, I can understand - anything to keep reality from crushing them completely into the oblivion of insanity.

Please pray that George can stay strong for Cindy. She will never be free from endless "what-ifs", wondering where she went wrong as a mother, wondering what she could have done differently. George is also suffering the endless "what-ifs".

It is so easy to sit back and be a "monday-morning" parental critic.

Remember that saying about having to walk in someone else's shoes? We should all be praying we never have to make that walk, in prime time!

MissJames, housemouse and all that have lost a loved one please except my sincere sympathy. This must be very hard for you all to watch the grief of this trial and all other such things.

Kinsey didn't say it was ever okay that a child has died. He/she merely stated that people attempt to move on. I don't see what is wrong with that statement. Respectfully, I think you misinterpreted what was written.

I don't want to drag this out,but to even say" after 3 years they attempt to move on"is just a myth and puts pressure on parents to ACT LIKE they are okay or have moved on. You feel stifled and have to keep the pain to yourself because it's expected that you have"moved on".
Yes,you have to continue living,but that's different from "moving on" IMO.

You move on after you break up with your HS boyfriend,not when your child dies.
I phrase it that way "when is it ever okay......"because the assumption is that at some point you CAN or SHOULD move on. But if you think about it personally and say "would I EVER be okay if my child died?" it brings it home.
That's all.

Wow,
we wrote many of the same experiences.My son was in a private school near my older daughters house.Still avoid it 6 years later.Grocery shopping is rough! Cooking his favorite meals is over. You don't move on,you avoid triggers ,whenever possible.
Sometimes I do feel better after a good crying jag,but in Cindy's case I think there is still just too much emotional crapola going on to feel better tonight.
Hugs to you,Housemouse and Mr. Mouse .
Hugs to all the grieving family members reliving their journey during this trial.
Some,like Tulessa,still have a lot to deal with.
Just Breathe.

As one of the posters with a similar experience, I would like to add that over the 5 years since I lost my son, I have done many things considered to be inappropriate and/or bizarre.

Mods, this is not intended for a discussion about Caylee's father ... I just want to bring up a point about today. Thanks !!!

One of the points brought up today during testimony was ICA's pregnancy ...

It made think about something: While ALL OF US want to know WHO IS Caylee's "Father" ...

I believe the JURY is probably wondering the same thing ...

The JURY is probably trying to figure out WHO is Caylee's Father -- especially after hearing about ICA's pregnancy, etc. The Jury is NOT interested in the size of ICA's stomach ! That was such a "bizarre" move by JB ! The Jury does NOT SEE Caylee's "Father" in court -- they see Grandmother and Grandfather ...

The Jury is trying to put the pieces to this puzzle together ... and when all is said and done, the Jury is going to be as curious as the rest of us ... WHO IS Caylee's Father ?

:cow::cow::cow:

it is very interesting that you say this and I completely agree.

Back before this was a forum we tried to figure out the family behavior over and over using the grief scale. I am a nurse and very familiar with the stages. I completely agree that she was lodged in the early stages and something has shoved her into the the rest of the process. It is almost like she is experiencing all of the rest of the stages all at once like a landslide and it is horrifying to me as a nurse to watch.

I am very concerned for Cindy. I am so glad that she seems to have a lot of support to lean on.
I think it was Casey and the DT changing their story that jolted her (and GA IMO) from the denial stage. Up until that point she was still willing to believe the ridiculous Zanny story, but the DT has admitted that was a lie. Not only that, but the Anthony's know their new story is a lie because GA did not find an accidentally drowned Casey and dispose of the body and he did not molest Casey. I think these new lies caused them as a family to re-examine everything because there is no reason for an innocent person to lie and change their story.

I am concerned for, too, but it appears this latest BS by the defense might make CA and GA come out stronger as a couple over this. Before I thought for sure it was was going to destroy them, but it seems they are now a united front.I really hope they can be each other's strength and they can find some sort of peace in this endless nightmare.

Why would anyone whos Daughter had just died have Bella Vita tatooed on her?

Maybe one who had their child's name and birth date and death date tattooed underneath Bella Vita. Of course, that would NOT be casey!

And I think it would be something someone would do later, not so soon after such a death.

I guess we can all agree this was about her, not her poor baby.

Starting at about 23:35 in this video is when the jury leaves and they start talking about JB's blunder with regard to the 6 felonies being admitted! At about 27:00 is where LDB says JB opened the door!

http://www.wftv.com/video/28086825/index.html

Okay, thank you so much. I reviewed it. So basically, what the state is arguing is that the defense opened the door to character evidence by eliciting hearsay evidence via others about casey's credibility, so they can bring in other stuff about her character, like her felonies. Great catch by the state. I would not have made that leap or made that catch. If JB rules their way, and I think he may, JB is screwed. Or rather, casey is, at least more so than she already is.

Thank you for your reply. I've read "A Child Called It" and "The Lost Boy" Dave Pelzer. WOW, you're right. If anyone suffered abuse it was him!!! So then KC is only a sociopath?

I'm not sure what she is. Seems to have narcissistic, sociopathic and borderline personality tendencies. Via testimony, I am starting to think it's more sociopathic and narcissistic, because borderlines are usually made by neglectful parents. It's usually a result of some sort of abandonment, either physical or emotional, of a parent and CA, if anything, seems to have been a helicopter parent who spoiled casey to death. So I am leaning away from borderline.

I don't recall...was there a Jeffrey Hopkins found to be employed by Universal during the time Casey worked there?

Yes, but he quit sometime in 2004 (?). He evidently also doesn't have any children. I'm not sure if it's the same Jeff Hopkins that went to high school with Casey and whom saw her for the first time since high school at a restaurant-bar in Orlando during the 31 days. Casey came in with friends, spotted him at a table, and came over to say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member