2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone catch the Higgins case??? I don't have time to research got things to do but I will pull it and post the decision if someone knows the other party name.

Sorry if this is an obvious answer but I missed most of the trial today. Did the judge rule on the grand jury testimony of GA today? Just wondering if GA had impeached himself. TIA!

I've heard two statements so far during the trial that I have questions about. I've heard that the duct tape was placed on Caylee pre-mortem and then I've also heard that it was placed pre-decomposition.

Do we know?

Thanks in advance.

Aqua

Whoa JVM just said that Cindy A was "tortured" on the stand and it showed a clear picture of what was going on in that house. "And who made her?" like that? "The defendant!" Strong words from JVM who usually sides with the defense.

I missed some this afternoon. Can some one please explain to me what JB did that would allow the 6 felony charges to come in.

TIA

Casey has no ability for the feelings of embarrassment. Never once did I see her get twinges of redness by the lies she tells being retold. Further evidenced once again as she jokes and laughs on her way out of the courtroom.

I've heard two statements so far during the trial that I have questions about. I've heard that the duct tape was placed on Caylee pre-mortem and then I've also heard that it was placed pre-decomposition.

Do we know?

Thanks in advance.

Aqua

Pre-Mortem...SA says it is murder weapon!

To those who want to know why Casey didn't go to PR...she had no money...yet. Plus, she wouldn't have wanted to leave Tony IMO.

Sorry if this is an obvious answer but I missed most of the trial today. Did the judge rule on the grand jury testimony of GA today? Just wondering if GA had impeached himself. TIA!

Judge stated that George did not impeach himself - his statements at GJ were consistent to testimony. Judge then gave information back to the State.

ICA smiling and joking on her way out.

Yeah, nice, while I'm sure Cindy had to take some prescription meds for her anxiety. She wore her grief on her whole face; swollen eyes from real, actual crying. Casey is an <modsnip>

Welcome npcougar!!!!

Judge HHBP said he didn't see any real deviation from testimony no impeachment issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela