2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY is JB pursuing this line of questioning? Burying his client deeper and deeper with those lies lies lies.

:banghead:

He's still driving home the point that she lied because she was sexually abused by GA. He wants the jury to believe that she lived in a fantasy world.

imaginary world where there is a whole lotta dead/dying people.....doesnt look too good for ICA, IMO

Follow the duct tape, now being carried around by Casey's imaginary friends. :/

Everything Cindy believed about her daughter turned out to be a lie.

I just don't recall Cindy ever doing this 'looking down' thing. Right?

Such a finely detailed, and convoluted story KC paints...I can't believe that JB thinks that his implication that CA was gullible will trump her (CA's) misery on the stand.

Maybe I'm being dumb here....but can someone please tell me what the point of these questions are?!!?

Can someone please tell me how this line of questioning about Jeffrey Hopkins is helping ICA's defense?

of course , I do not know, but my short version guess is that he is USING all the lies in the defense's favor. He's adding up all the lies to make his case that her abuse drove her into this imaginary world in order to survive. .

Anyone else notice how Baez's tone is much softer, and he is speaking much slower with CA. He knows not to push her because the jury would not like it.

JB wants to portray Cindy as not having a clue about what was going on, therefore not having a clue about the incest.

I think Baez is trying to make Cindy look foolish for believing in ICA's "imaginary friends" for so long.

Bringing up how many people related to the "imaginary friends" were deceased. His whole tone is condescending.

Jules, JHopkins mother was ill with cancer. Zachary's mother was deceased, Caylee's father was deceased, ICA wanted to move in with JHopkins and the 2 children.....that was ICA's dream.

Bringing out how Cindy never met Hopkins, plans were always cancelled at the last minute.

How could JB possibly think that this helps the defense?? It just shows how ICA tormented her mother to a cruel degree... It is just making more sympathy for CA!!!

It may be silly, but I hate him calling her Cindy.

I'd respond with, "No way, JOSE."

IMHO, from here on out, there is no way for JB to make KC look like any kind of victim or a sympathetic figure. Not going to happen. :cow:

PS-I did not follow this case closely after Caylee's remains were found. I'm forming my opinion as someone who came into this trial with an open mind.

JB is trying to show how severe the lying was due to GA's abuse. But I think it will backfire - he is just showign what a huge liar KC is and how far she would go with her lies - enough to plan a bbq and have her mom cook for Jeff Hopkins only to have KC lie and give her an excuse.

The jury will ask themselves if she CAN LIE like this! WHY would she tellt he truth about the pool?

MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member