2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Casey just made went into her "world" after the trauma of Caylee dying, he is now indicating that she was a pathological liar her whole life. Two different things in my opinion.

I say again, I think he trying to go down the 'disturbed' road, as someone who constantly makes up things/imaginary friends/etc would be someone who has mental issues.

Granted, this doesn't work without a psychologist getting up there and admitting to this.

If he's going to take Cindy through all of ICA's imaginary friends, we're going to be a long, long time.

Cindy does have an amazingly clear memory about the lives of the imaginary people.

Baez is speaking very softly to Cindy; he is treating her though imo, like she is a nut case. He's trying to impeach her credibility.

She'd prepare food and buy dinner and sit and wait for 1 1/2 hours because she loved her daughter and wanted to do nice things for her!

moo

Was anything KC ever told her mother true? Anything at all? One thing?

Poor Cindy. How long has KC been making a fool out of her mother?

Pathetic

JMO

I just don't recall Cindy ever doing this 'looking down' thing. Right?

I don't think CA can stand to keep eye contact with Baez. I think she's really humiliated recounting how completely she was lied to.

CA telling how Caylee's eyes would light up when she asked about Annabelle

My Gawd! These lies! Waiting in a parking lot for imaginary people for 90 minutes! Baking cakes and buying food for non-existent people! Involving her mom in her cruel mind games - it just doesn't quit.

Why make Cindy look like the idiot because ICA had made up all these people? JB is really showing his client is a dishonest nutcase with no conscience.

OMG: leaving the JHopkins lies, moving on to Juliette Lewis lies. Asking Cindy if she ever thought these people were fake.

He is trying to show Cindy is stupid or stupidly in denial! It's all hr fault for believing this stuff! That isn't going to work AT ALL for him, imo

This is bizarre. They should have tried for insanity. LOL

How dare Jb call CA "Cindy". He should address her by her formal name, Mrs. Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand