2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cindnewmomvsoldmom.jpg

New mom and old mom lol

I don't understand the strategy.

All of ICA's words were lies. She lied about trivial things and she lied about important things.

However the one thing she is not lying about is the defense story of the drowning? In this one thing she is telling the truth?

Even though JB is establishing without any doubt that even her own mother can't tell the difference between truth and a lie from ICA - we are supposed to believe that this ONE story about the molestation and downing are in fact true?

I don't get it. Seriously.

Wow .. just insane.

Waiting for people who are not real ,

baking cakes for people who are not real.

Nuts

Wow, Casey sooo throughly enjoyed manipulating Cindy...watching as she would shop and bake cakes sitting around waiting for Casey's invisible friends

So it's okay for ICA to lie like crazy...but everybody else is dumb to believe it?

Jose: Who is Raquel Farrell?...Do u have any evidence that Raquel F ever existed?

I've got it...Cindy believe all these stories, these imaginary people..but she could not believe the truth when ICA told her about the abuse.
If Cindy believed Casey about these people then why did she not believe Casey about the abuse

I agree! This is exactly what he is doing, IMO!

This is going to backfire for JB. These lies are so sad. I don't think Cindy even knew who KC really was until now.

this is disturbing... all this shows to me is that CA was involved in ICA's life. Im not getting where this is going!

How is this cross have anything to do with the State's questioning CA.

CA telling how Caylee's eyes would light up when she asked about Annabelle

I think Caylee's eyes lit up at "Do you want to play with", this was a child starved for the fun of other children in my opinion.

Jose asks Cindy what these people look like. WTH! How can Cindy answer "what does Raquel Farrell look like?" Geesh! Bet she would love to say "how the hell do I know?"

Now asking if she ever spoke to or met Zanny the Nanny.

Here we go - trying to paint Cindy as delusional.

Well, I have to say, listening to how much BS CA bought from ICA for YEARS and YEARS sure does make CA look delusional. Willfully so.

Love how Baez is saying "Zanny the Nanny" to emphasize how ridiculous it is.

I don't understand the strategy.

All of ICA's words were lies. She lied about trivial things and she lied about important things.

However the one thing she is not lying about is the defense story of the drowning? In this one thing she is telling the truth?

Even though JB is establishing without any doubt that even her own mother can't tell the difference between truth and a lie from ICA - we are supposed to believe that this ONE story about the molestation and downing are in fact true?

I don't get it. Seriously.

He sure is convincing me that Casey is a liar and if her lips are moving she's lying. Why the heck should anyone believe her about ANYTHING?

Baez is NOT addressing Cindy as Mrs. Anthony, but as Cindy....isn't this showing disrespect? I guess nobody can object to it?

Now he's on to Juliet Lewis - ever meet her, do you think she really existed? Did she call Juliet to see why she never showed up for meetings? Do you have any evidence/knowledge as to whether Juliet ever existed?

Cindy would ask Caylee about Juliet's daughter Annabelle, Caylee would repeat Annabelle, like she knew who it was. Baez asks if Cindy ever saw Annabelle.

Asks if Cindy ever met Raquel? ever speak to her?

He is going to go through every imaginary person ICA ever talked about.

Baez is talking softly, but I feel he sounds condescending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose