2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.....JB is transparent like saran wrap.

Cindy is on the ball and not being tricked.

In order to maintain TOS...I shall say this...

s.flowueh;rjlawfkjdhifuvab;.eklfjb;ukazidfhkweb af.kdb;kuzhauzb.ea3hcusuhfl
/jnzuihvuerjnf.ljzludb.lfjbjsduzlvkjab.zeduvlkbef.uduujfb .skzucli

BBM
I TOTALLY agree with you sleutherontheside, with the part BBM.:crazy:

IMHO, jury will not take kindly to JB with his continued use of the phrase Zanni the nannie - after CA told him she called her only Zani.

:banghead::banghead: TOS - junkie .....just use emotion-cons....:banghead::banghead:

Here is your best friend Cindy. I believe you should make that dinner and a cake for Amy, I think the two of you have a lot in common.

Exactly! My mom doesn't know a number of my friends. Baez is reaching...big time.:twocents:

Same here. My mom will sometimes get mine mixed up, or other ones I don't mention to her. Just doesn't come up.

How can Jose make the argument one day that Casey is a great, loving mom and then the next day outline her imaginary life and talk about her elaborate lies. How can you be a great, loving mom when you are living a completely fake life??? How is that good and stable for your child? If I were a juror, I would be wondering that.

I'm not saying i'm buying it, but if she was just some regular person (meaning didn't kill anyone), would you think she was 'disturbed'?

Pretty much. Yeah. :crazy:

CA: weeks at a time Caylee stayed with me, most time ICA dropped Caylee off at my work

Baez is doing a wonderful job with the "Zanny the Nanny" questioning - wonderful job for the Prosecution!

OMG I am going to have to TO myself at this point. May the jurors be sensing every. single. thing. that. I. am. right. now.

The state tested everyone for paternity already. George is NOT the father and the state can prove that.

I thought it was only Lee? An the jury does NOT know that. So while JB is alluding to GA as the father or Lee - the jury does NOT know about the tests.

If I were ont he jury I would be askign WHO IS Cayle's dad?

I was gone for a bit, when I got back I pulled up the court video. It showed kc with her icy stare and I thought it must be paused or froze. After about 10 sec, she blinked. Sent chills down my spine!

Zanny's Mom was ill, but she didn't die. So there!

IOW, KC cannot believed now or ever. She's a big fat liar. Great strategy, JB.

Really! And if she's lied about everything else, why should the jury believe her claims of incest and the ridiculous pool story?!

CA w/JB
force KC stand ....CA step down from box look @ her daughter....kc "strike a pose" stands front and turns sideways....

first time saw gynecologist @ 19, thought she might have had an ovarian cyst....got her period @ age 12 excuse age 10....from age 10 to age 19...being professional you never considered taking her to gynecologist....I considered her issues were pretty much like me....irregular periods just started.......know when she had first sexual partner? (object-sustained!).....

JB some of kc's imaginary friends....who is Caylee father? Object- based upon hearsay...overrule extent if comes from other than kc can't answer....

CA: when I first asked her it was Jessie G....asked her right away who father was.....came time found out JG was not Caylee father.....CA said kc gave name of Eric Baker....never met him...kc said he was 2 years younger than her....(object-hearsay ...as long as you are telling kc told you)...old friend, seen had same time seeing Jessie...he was upset with his girlfriend...got together 1 night....got back together w/girlfriend he was living out state...didn't attempt to meet Eric B or speak to him...kc didn't say want to meet EB....wk or 2 after Caylee birthday....Caylee had 1/2 brother....EB is not on birth certificate....any evidence EB is her father/ever existed? (Object-sustained)....Jeff Hopkins wealthy man?....CA learned about him...engaged to JG Valentines 2006....kc starting vocalize issues hers & JG relationship....young man @ Nickelodean studios who was IT had a little boy confiding in him about relation w/JG....over course of period of time heard about JH from that point on thru til found out about Caylee....JH had son named Zachary....on kc's cellphone months later pic of JH & Zak....fall 2006....kc phone listed as boyfriend in her phone....come to find out never exist? CA are you telling me now he doesn't exist....LE look for him....no JH ever worked @ Universal (object sustained) never speak to JH....girls date @ Mall w/JH mother (Jules) to get pics taken @ Christmas.....never met/spoke to Jules....had phone number never called her...Jules had cancer...last few weeks of july 2008 Jules had cancer.....CA didn't get invite to go to Jules wedding....impromptu...kc told her she was attending wedding delay come home from Jax.....Zach's mother was also deceased....JH were 2-3 years older than kc, Zach was 1 yr older than Caylee....both toddlers other parents were deceased....JH was a widower....JH took custody of Zak when he was 2, when old girlfriend passed away found out he was a Father.....Zach Mom and Caylee Father deceased....kc wanted to move into JH and two kids together....kc's dreams/wishes....lots plans get together to meet him...planned a BBQ....several times came up and never got to meet him...supposed to go to Seaworld ....cancelled always the day of...lots times when I thought he was coming over...made cake...have food . . . didn't want to be unprepared.....shared info about wonderful guy JH to co-workers...never occur to CA these people were not real....heard stories of imaginary people fr quite some time (CA didn't know they were imaginary) Juliette Lewis....co-worker of kc's @ Universal and @ hardrock cafe...never spoke to Juliette - kc described her....sitting in parking lot waiting for boss & Juliette to arrive 1 1/2 hours to help with a fundraiser...kc called Juliette....CA never spoke w/Juliette....any evidence or knowledge if Juliette existed? Caylee would repeat name Annabelle as if familiar to her....if I knew kc going to see Annabelle . . supposed to see her that day ....Caylee would say Annabelle....no photos of Annabelle - no playdates w/Annabelle....Raquel Ferrell is believe to be ZTN roomie,no photos/evidence she existed...never talked to her.....did she work @ Fridays? I don't know...l
Never saw photo of ZTN, never spoke to her...heard of ZTN @ same time heard of JH around 2006......that was JH girlfriend....extra person if kc ever needed someone to watch Caylee....the Grunds, kc friend Loren, GA & CA watched Caylee....over course of 2 yrs ZTN got haircut several times...long black hair....perfect 10 came up later...beautiful person n inside and outside....was ZTN hispanic? I didn't ask . . wasn't a qualification.....speak spanish? kc spoke spanish 3 years in highschool.....did kc or ZTN teach Caylee speak & count in Spanish? CA and Dora Explorer.....how would kc pack Caylee to take to ZTN? I don't know wasn't there...was home when they got home....Caylee and I run to each other....didn't matter what she had done during the day...one occassion Caylee had scratches on leg...look like cat or dog scratch ....doggie scratchd her....ZTN got new puppy and scratched Caylee....how often throughout week for almost 2 years Caylee stay w/ZTN..... not often ..... weeks where Caylee stayed with myself.....most time kc would drop Caylee off @ CA work and CA had her in evenings....problems w/ZTN personal life? Different times in 2 years ....ZTN mom was ill...ZTN got job as bartender when JH broke up when she didn't make $ watching Zachary anymore... friend of KC.....ZTN Mom - Gloria had heart issues...not cancer.

This is fascinating and Brilliant.

I have to give Props to Jose' right now. I get it. I get it.

I can't wait for Baez to bring up the imaginary molester...ouch! Did I just say that?

JB: Did Zanny's mother have cancer too?
CA: No she had heart trouble.

OY dios mio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads