2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Jeff Hopkins ws SO WEALTHY then why wasn't he paying for care for Zachary w/Zanny?? (but we are to believe Zanny had to take a 2nd job as a bartender)?

SORRY CASEY. LIE.

I have to say:
When my sons were in there 20s, they had lots of friends, many I never met. I had no reason to believe they were not real.

I didn't think the defense could go there since they weren't claiming a psych defense?

Would a psych defence admit guilty in a murder but mean she was not culpable?

He is saying accident ,cant have a psych defence for an accident can you ? Just for the crazy hiding of the accident.

Cindy probable feel like she is on shrooms. And I guess we are lucky she doesnt believe Caylee was made up too.

so is this to prove KC has multiple personalities????? all these people are KC????

JB: did Zannys mom have cancer?
Ca: No sir, she had heart issues.......roflmao

imo, all these lies are only pointing out to the jury that you cannot believe a single thing ICA says, and that will include the abuse and pool stories. Is the DT really thinking that the jury will buy that this is the one time ICA is telling the truth?

Why would Cindy doubt that these people existed?
It wouldn't even occur to a mother that her adult daughter is 'making up' fake people.
Nobody does that- except for ICA.

Baez trying to make Cindy look stupid for believing ICA's lies.

Except that we know CA called ICA a pathological liar, a sociopath and a thief at various times to ICA's friends, so CA didn't believe all of her lies.
We have also seen CA lie a LOT in the last three years..

I'm sorry but I laughed when JB asked if Zanny's mother had cancer and CA said no, she had heart issues. All of KC's friends seem to be sick or dying.

Jeff's EX Zach mother was also deceased???
So many imaginary people were deceased...
What the hay,,,,so many deceased people ..I am surprised we didn't hear Zanny family members were deceased.

Well after listening to all the testimony re: imaginary friends, my head is spinning. I'm sure after Zanny was all used up, she would have died too. :banghead:
KC didn't get a chance to finish that story as she was arrested.
My second oldest son had an imaginary friend that came to dinner and we had to put a chair and plate out. We even had to make sure we didn't sit on him. How do I know that? Well he looked so sad at dinnertime one night, he didn't want to eat and we asked why. He told my hubby he was sitting on him. But he was only 6 then. :floorlaugh:

Baez is NOT addressing Cindy as Mrs. Anthony, but as Cindy....isn't this showing disrespect? I guess nobody can object to it?

Now he's on to Juliet Lewis - ever meet her, do you think she really existed? Did she call Juliet to see why she never showed up for meetings? Do you have any evidence/knowledge as to whether Juliet ever existed?

Cindy would ask Caylee about Juliet's daughter Annabelle, Caylee would repeat Annabelle, like she knew who it was. Baez asks if Cindy ever saw Annabelle.

Asks if Cindy ever met Raquel? ever speak to her?

He is going to go through every imaginary person ICA ever talked about.

Baez is talking softly, but I feel he sounds condescending.

If you all remember Juliet Lewis is an actress and she usually plays very disturbing ppl in here movies. Ill bet she watched a movie of hers and hence the name! JMO

these are not delusions...casey works everyone around her....she is a real worker bee...

working on her little hive, dispatching her minions...imagine how hard she works!

if she ever gets out of prison, she will go right back to work weaving her tangles...

Cindy and George must be terrified.

miles and miles of lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members