2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB...we already know Caylee was not wanting for anything....get off it, ICA was a good liar and a great PRETENDER....she knew how to play the part. Plain and simple.

Ooooh, please answer with a "yes" or "no" Cindy. Please. I know it's hard but please.

JB is asking if ICA could have gotten a belly from participating in sports? Is he trying to prove she was pregnant? I mean.. having Caylee three months later pretty much proves she was pregnant.

JB asking if ICA was invovled in sports.. was why she was bloated? what in the world?

really how she "mothered" is not what she is being on trial for it is how she murdered her darling Caylee. Really getting tired of JB trying to paint ICA as a "good mother" since that really isn't the point of this whole trial

He has nothing else to say! Same ya da, ya da, ya da, from him.

She was a good mother cause grandmom took care of the baby. she didnt have to! JMO

This must be JB being "gentle".

Oh, here's his AHA moment in which KC is now sedentary and yet not fat.

Which proves...

What is JB getting at? CA being in denial about pregnancy? How is this relevant?

JB: And yr aware that she spends 23 hrs in a cell?

JB w/CA

raised kc to be good mother, caring, kc very loving, very caring, easy quick maternal instinct as soon as Caylee was born, reminded CA of self when her kids were born, they were just great together, Caylee adored her Mom, eyes light up, run to her, love on her, didn't want to sleep without her mom, followed kc everywhere she went, cried without kc, unless GA & CA Caylee would cry a little when kc gone, never witness kc abuse/torture/without food/shelter/any needs..... No she didn't.....first time kc went to Dr. 6/30/05 first time I learned when she was pregnant....found out that she went to Dr. few days before...went to Brother's wedding on 6/7, without showing to jury photo kc and CA @ brother Rick's wedding....@ time didn't believe kc was pregnant....confronted by brother....kc flew in that day she was sick....brother asked if she might be pregnant...he brought subject up she might be pregnant @ dinner table....@ time no we didn't believe she was pregnant....GA & CA told him kc was not pregnant....kc was sedentary for her work....previously she was walking entire park @ universal...took a sedentary position @ hro @ Universal....we would walk in evening but to me that is sedentary (JB: just answer my question) not because she was overly active or participating in sports with large protruding belly. she was not participating in sports/physical activity....kc has been incarcerated last 3 years sedentary 23 hrs in a cell...no large belly today? haven't been close enough to see her....she's not eating...JB asks if kc to stand......approach!

This is a ridiculous line of questioning.

Um, what does Casey Anthony not having a belly NOW have to do with back then? This can't be serious.

What is this, if the belly does not fit, you must aquit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member