2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Baez looks around for a man to show him how to use the remote.)

IMO Baez is going to ask her what Georges reaction was when he arrived

Recall that this morning I posted a screen snip thinking KC was texting under the table. Seeing JB holding the two sheets of paper....I remember that JB was reading them right after Kc was hunched at the table.

I suspect that KC was writing notes for JB to ask.

Will go back to see if i can find that screen shot.

OK pages were written by KC.jpg

OK found it.....
photo of KC where i thought she was texting..... THEN JB reading sheet of paper half the size of a single sheet of paper.

is kc texting.jpg
i'm so pretty.jpg

JB: "I think it's dead..."

Tact Jose, tact. Choose your words carefully when your client is on trial for her life accused of murdering her 2 year old daughter *face palm*.

dude - stay away from that call or u will hang ICA yourself

He's going to say GA doesn't say anything when she says whatever. Which is not so.

is this where JB is going to suggested that GA said nothing? If so, I think CA will testify that he did say something. We can at least hear him saying "what" in the background and assume he said "call the police", as she said I am on the phone with them!

I heard George say "WHAT?" in the background and other voices and noises

What is he getting at? Making her listen to it all again? Is he smirking as usual?

Why can't the judge just say "smoke break" for those of you who need one rather than to call it a "special break".... is it some kind of secret that they smoke??????

He is building a bond with them. They have a special relationship and IMO His Honor is doing his best to make the jurors feel appreciated.

Oh man Baez...you are going to play that 911 call...Cindy was taken back...

He is going to ask her about the 'dead body in the damn car' portion- she will say once again she didn't really think there had been a dead body, it was just for dramatic effect to get the Police there faster..

I knew it!

He goes to the part where she tells George! :banghead:

not sure if this was mentioned on here or not, on WESH someone posted that Casey may have worn the form-fitting shirt today in anticipation of Cindy looking at her "sedentary" body. Now she is covered up with some over shirt. Thought that was interesting.

I think he's trying to break CA down again, and is leading up how come GA didn't say anything on the background when CA says Caylee is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand