2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's replay all the tapes and listen for ICA's background responses...

Anyone else notice how Baez grins and even nods at the jurors as they enter the courtroom?

is this where JB is going to suggested that GA said nothing? If so, I think CA will testify that he did say something. We can at least hear him saying "what" in the background and assume he said "call the police", as she said I am on the phone with them!

I think that Jose is taking his questions from WS. He obviously read the comments regarding George.:crazy:

That Bas$%d Baez cut off the tape, earlier you could hear her say" I just did" meaning George said "Call the Police" is what I heard.

I def hear GA say call 911 and Cindy responds "I just did"

Please, let LBD play that tape again to hear her say "I called them 2 hrs ago"

George just had gotten out of the car and didn't know a thing was going on yet except the car... what is he supposed to yell?

moo

CA is a lot stronger than me - I'd have passed out by now.
I'm also concerned how much GA can take of JB badgering her. Good Lee is there now.

Tryyyyying to squuuueeeeeeeeeze in there a molecule of maybe George already knew. LOL

Not werkin.

I'm sorry but JB makes me so sick doing this Stay strong Cindy

Can't JB pull out his giant calendar for reference?

IMHO it is absolutely irrelevant/weak to make anything out of GA only saying "What?" on that call. I'm sure they would insinuate a nefarious reason if he spewed a torrent of words too. The jury has already heard from KC, I'd bet it left an impression. :cow:

joseb.jpg

Like that goofy smile will make them like you, JoseB? (Jury coming back in)

cindysecondround.jpg

Cindy not looking forward to hearing that 911 call again.

They are not imaginary people, the are made up accomplices. The state should call them that.

Why doesn't JB get his giant calendar out again? Maybe he is giving up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand