2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh! That is interesting. I don't doubt it. It's the only form fitting one she's worn this whole time. I bet she is frushtrated TL isn't there to see her in it.

They mentioned the blouse on IS also!

I thought they said TL was there!

"What?" is exactly the right response. IT's called shock and disbelief.

does Baez really think Cindy knew, in her hysterical state of mind and all that was going on, the dates vers. June 7, 9, 16 really matters? that the jurors can't see how upset she is even today, how about that day itself. I am glad she said she did not have a calendar.

Anyone else notice how Baez grins and even nods at the jurors as they enter the courtroom?
Baez smiles at the jury like the way a salesman working on commission smiles at you when you walk into a new car showroom.

"Welcome, jurors. You look like you're looking for a great deal."

This line of questioning by JB will do worse imo for ICA as any sane juror will realize this was a set of hysterical and panicked grandparents!

Why can't the judge just say "smoke break" for those of you who need one rather than to call it a "special break".... is it some kind of secret that they smoke??????

Isn't there a juror that has some back or legs problems that needs to get up and walk around a bit? Maybe he's also referring to that? I'm guessing a 'special break' sort of covers it all.

George just had gotten out of the car and didn't know a thing was going on yet except the car... what is he supposed to yell?

moo

Pfft. He was obviously supposed to say "Hey, she didn't drown in the pool!! Don't look at me! Oh, and if someone named Roy Kronk calls, I need to speak to him alone."

Cindy didn't want LE to speak to anyone at the Nursing home because of wanting to coverup due to her denial world.

I truly STILL do not understand JB and his questioning/method. The Jury HAS to be as confused as I am with him. For the most part, I'm sitting here saying to myself "What's the point?" and "If the baby was already dead, according to you JB, what does it matter?" I'm flabbergasted at him, his questions, attitude and so on - but still it makes no sense to me.

This is a loving Grandma who hadn't seen her grandbaby in weeks. Her world spontaneously combusted when she found out Caylee was gone. I don't blame her for not remember exact dates. It probably felt she hadn't seen Caylee since March.

But he's not about proving GA's coverup right now. This is all about Cindy and her clinical denial and fantasy world. That she taught Casey to live in.

I think he's doing a good job of it IMO

"Clinical denial and fantasy world?" Are you saying that Cindy has a history of documented clinical mental illness? If so, I'd love to know your source. TIA

They are not imaginary people, the are made up accomplices. The state should call them that.

Thankyou!
Imaginary people make it sound like ICA also thought they were real.
She manufactured each person to manipulate something out of CA or others, whether it was baby sitting, money, or attention. None of them just popped up in her imagination.

Oh - her faather's still alive, so what? he must not have been to ill to be upset back then?

GMAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Casey have seizures?

Objection.

Relevancy: that it happened on July 15th?

Um, sustained.

Several deputies out in the hall waiting to be called as witnesses. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky