2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JB jealous cause he thinks CA and GA are going to make money and his is not.

JB: do you have a financial interest in this case?

made me actually make a HUGE noise from the pit of my stomach

I can't believe he's asking if they made money - you made $200,000, JB

God JB is really an idiot and making himself look like an idiot with this line of questioning. jmho

UGH!

he's so smarmy. Casey Marie Anthony Foundation.

"I've lost money off of this case Sir, I've lost a lot off of this case Sir."

Saying they sold pictures to pay brad conway

book deal set up by brad conway

THE NERVE OF HIM ASKING IF CINDY MADE MONEY! $20,000

HOW ABOUT YOU JB?? THAT TAXES HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN PAID ON?
:furious:

Oh Yeah, Jose, she is just having a BLAST with this whole thing. How about how HE got paid!!!! I wish Cindy would go "off topic" and mention how HE got paid!!

I truly STILL do not understand JB and his questioning/method. The Jury HAS to be as confused as I am with him. For the most part, I'm sitting here saying to myself "What's the point?" and "If the baby was already dead, according to you JB, what does it matter?" I'm flabbergasted at him, his questions, attitude and so on - but still it makes no sense to me.

if you think your confused

Jean C. said earlier that JB was making points today....

now thats confused.

I want to SCREAM (about the selling of photos)! Has JB forgot about the $200K??Stepping away from the screen.

I'm sure they would have given the photos to CNN for $2! They just wanted the face of their precious granddaughter known!

IF JB is trying to paint KC as someone who lived in a fantacy world..I would have believed at least one on the jury would have bought it...But JB's Fantasy World KC was living in has alaready been outed by KC herself...When we heard "Gawd, Im such a good LIAR"...KC knows precisely truth from lies..and ICA's lies are nothing more than "MANIPULATION" for her purposes.

JMOO:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member