2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
book deal for yr son?
no, he has not...

earn a living as director of CMA Foundation?
no, sir...

Thankyou!
Imaginary people make it sound like ICA also thought they were real.
She manufactured each person to manipulate something out of CA or others, whether it was baby sitting, money, or attention. None of them just popped up in her imagination.

One of the neatest things about little kids is when they have imaginary friends, it is so insulting to real children with real imaginations.

Can the SA now bring up the $200,000 Casey made and she now owes the IRS $68,000 in taxes

Whaaaa???? JB just asked CA what she does for a living, and when CA replies she's on disability, is asking her whether she has a financial interest in this case. He's also asking if she's made money off this case, and whether she made $20k off selling pix of KC and Caylee. CA admitted to selling pix through BC for $20k so BC could be paid (paid him $6k, used the rest for bills).

Wow, what a <self-edited> he is!!!!!!

The saddest part about these money questions is the jurors will never know how much BAEZ was paid for pictures and how hypocritical this line of questioning is.

Nothing JB can say can hurt CA the Jury knows what happend after today and JB is just making themselves look bad....

By asking these questions JB just entirely alienated the jury.

JB:do you currently have any future interviews projects involving this case
CA: no

I cannot believe he is talking about her selling photos, only because she probably has knowledge of him doing the same thing and it will be brought up on cross.

I have no doubt both CA and GA would trade everything they have ever had, or will have in their entire lives for just one more hug from a tiny angel named Caylee. None of this really matters.

Has JB just opened the door for it to be told that he got (his client ?) $200,000 plus for the selling of photos?

To be honest, I think she (CA) expected this line of questioning. She's calmer than I thought she would be.

My poor hubby. I'm literally screaming at him/my computer about Baez' audacity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966