2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling photos for 20K and shady intended book deals, trips to NYC. CA says they were set up in order to pay her Attorney.Why did they need an Atty at all?
CA cannot escape her past.

well, GA and CA kind of brought some of this upon themselves; sad what a circus it's become.

Sorry to say this but the jury will now look at her in a different light.

ReDirect:
Pleeeease address the fact that GA DID respond on that call!

what would CA trying to make $$$$$$$$ off the case mean about ICA's guilt or innocence?

i understand it looks bad, but whats it got to do with accidental drownings, sexual abuse, cover ups and what not?

ciny.jpg

During the Money inquiry

Did JB just open the door to the 200 Grand that his client made off her "missing" "dead" I lied to cover my a&&, drowned, daughter?

Didn't JB just open the door to ask questions about DT financing?

Oh how I wish this would happen:

LDB - Mrs. Anthony, are you aware that your daughter and her attorney made 200,000 dollars from the sale of photographs of Caylee? Objection - JB. Objection sustained - HHJP..

I can dream, can't I?

Thank goodness LDB is up. I know she'll make the RELEVANT points.

I'm literally sick to my stomach with fury over JB and his treatment of CA - and the REST of the SA's witnesses. I am praying, PRAYING, he never works again after this case, and that he never has an opportunity to profit futher from it either.

moo

Has JB just opened the door for it to be told that he got (his client ?) $200,000 plus for the selling of photos?

Putting on a metal hat here - but it is fair questioning by the DT....and the State didn't object. Cindy did fine with this line of questions.

Now the State will get to bring in anything JB do profit from this case IMO.

Ok let the hail storm fall!:crazy:

Just saw LDB putting on headphones at sidebar.....PLEASE say she is listening to the 911 call and will replay it in it's entirety to hear Cindy say " I called 2 hrs ago" to George.....

RK was paid for the pictures of the snake, JB was paid through photos and media of little Caylee. This is so sad!

Can someone tell me what the snake had to do with anything? I remember seeing the photo, but I don't recall what it was used for? TIA

Sorry to say this but the jury will now look at her in a different light.

jmhoo but i disagree.. not lieu of the entire case of info which is what they will be deciding their penalty phase on.

MOO, bah, quack, oink, etc

JB cannot possibly sink this client of his any further than he already has, can he?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966