2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cfnews tweeting that several jurors taking notes during AH testimony

More prejudicial than probabative.

Thanks!

I heard that too! Now we know where casey got that from! Boy, she really is a cameleon. She copies whoever she is around!
Yes, that's what Narcissists DO.

Wow- Amy is really not holding back! I wonder if she has ever talked to CA and GA after in between this time?

This is a great witness.

Caylee was inhibiting her social life. Caylee kept her from a vacation to PR. Reinforced so matter of factly.

Caylee was already dead then. She couldve gone. ..Ive never understood why she didnt go to PR, if she was truly "crazy & ugly coping"

I think she didnt go because she knew it would make the kidnapping story not work.

What was casey doing with caylee all the times her parents thought she was at the nannys and casey was at work?

Casey had arms crossed and angry acting like she was 16

it was struck

but hey...

BELL RUNG

The only thing I really DONT LIKE about Mr. George is that when a witness doesn't hear him, he repeats his words in a VERY condecending/snippy way.... Hey JA or LDB... please correct that! Otherwise he's very good.

Amy is a very good and credible witness. Her demeanor and phrasing to me show she is being very honest.

ICA's response was crossed arms and a lot of glaring during the car ride. CA hurling accusations.

AH w/FG....took kc back to TL came back to pick up the boys....left to go to FL mall...JP really wanted phone.....CA called her....cA very X3 scared....surprised never spoken to CA....afraid? cautious to speak to CA ....kc told me she was crazy.....meet CA? she came picked up from FL Mall...need to take her to kc....what going on in CA life over last month....take her to TL house...knock on door...kc comeout CA confront her.....knocked they said open...AH opened saw kc sitting on couch motion come out....told her come out....CA was not terribly far away....landing 12-15 feet away.....far enough out of eyesite...close enough to get there....CA very confrontational....angry....massive explosion of mother and daughter....litle scared...close self off...managed to escape confrontation and defense....first question...fairly certain where Caylee was (object-sustained) with the Nanny.....agree to take CA to Caylee with very big amount of persuasion....defendant demeanor w/Her Mother @ this stage? confrontational defense but meeting CA in middle as far as aggression....giving as good as she got....did kc want to leave? No (object-sustained) don't remember hearing words trying to et away....we went to car...AH in backseat....front seat.....not speaking to CA on way home....only if asked Caylee was...she is with Nanny (object-hearsay...overrule untimely)....most kc responses crossed arms ....

AH: She looked like she was 16 and had gotten caught doing something bad. :floorlaugh:

Love she got that 16 year old comment in ...

"she [ICA] and Caylee needed their space."

and that's it for the day.

"like a 16 year old who had just gotten caught doing something she shouldnt have" AH On ICA's demeanor when CA was confronting her at TL's

HHJBP - Jury to dismiss the witnesses last remark

Caylee was already dead then. She couldve gone. ..Ive never understood why she didnt go to PR, if she was truly "crazy & ugly coping"

I think she didnt go because she knew it would make the kidnapping story not work.

Huh, that's true. Sometimes I fall into ICA_world. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV