2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what would CA trying to make $$$$$$$$ off the case mean about ICA's guilt or innocence?

i understand it looks bad, but whats it got to do with accidental drownings, sexual abuse, cover ups and what not?

Just the same as Jose alleged that Dr Vass was seeking to gain monetarily had nothing to do with his ability to be a competent and skilled expert witness. Jose shoots in all directs to attempt to make a point, in the hopes he hits something.

redirect.jpg

redirect2.jpg

Re-direct

i think ICA tried, rather, snuck back and opened the gate and put the ladder back

:angry: How dare you JB? How dare you? Do you have a soul?

After being with ICA the last 3 years my guess is that the answer to this question (and after his, JB's opening statements) the answer is no soul and no moral compass.

What does ICA's weight have to do with anything while being in jail? Thank you guys.

Cindy said she thought casey gaining weight was because she had a sitting down job, was not active so joseB said (more or less) Well, she's been in jail- does she look pregnant now?

This woman looks like she's been through the ringer and then back again for good measure. I don't recall ever seeing a person go through the mental anguish in the short period of time that she has gone through today.

LDB: Caylee provided with food clothing and shelter
CA: yes
LDB: did you provide food
LDB: did you proved clothing for Caylee
CA: a lot of people did but mostly me

LDB: has your daughters weight fluctuated since she has been in jail

LDB: Aug 2008 - Greta at your house

LDB: telling co workers, the gate being opened happened few days before gas can incident

LDB: any testimony gate locked June 15 16 17 or anytime that week
CA: on 16th when I checked

LDB: Caylee unable to reach that lock
LDB: who else does that leave in the house
CA: Casey

LDB: tell anyone at work car smelled like garbage
CA: told them about trash in car
LDB: when you talked to LE you used "dead body"
LDB: did it smell like a dead body
CA: smelled like something I hadn't smelled before

What does ICA's weight have to do with anything while being in jail? Thank you guys.

Jose making a big deal about Cindy believing Casey was not having sex and was not pregnant. Cindy said she believed she was gaining weight because she had a new sit down job and wasn't getting much exercise. Jose pointed out being in jail ICA does not have a gut now and she is not getting much excercise locked up 23 hours a day in her cell. So Linda is pointing out, indeed Casey has gained and lost weight during her time being incarcerated.

Cindy said she thought casey gaining weight was because she had a sitting down job, was not active so joseB said (more or less) Well, she's been in jail- does she look pregnant now?

I thought it had to do with the pregnancy comment! Thanks OLG!

CA: That car smelled like something I had never smelled before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove