2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The members here at Websleuths have been able to predict the pattern of witnesses the SA's are calling next within two or three witnesses. Shouldn't he not have the files for the top five witnesses with him at all times? I understand if it was a more obscure witness, but Amy? She's a key witness.

How far is Kissemee? Why doesn't he send someone to pick it up? How could he be so careless?

HHJP: I AM NOT. STOPPING.. ANY... MORE... FOR.. YOU... TO ....GET ... A .... FILE.... (SIC) THESE FOLKS ARE (JURY)....

:rollercoaster::eek::back::ohwow::pullhair::noooo::HHJP:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but, why does JB even need his FILE for AH today? The SA said that they'll take about 40 minutes. By then it will be just shy of 5 o' clock, granted no sidebars, or breaks. JB can take notes on today's testimony and come back tomorrow for the cross hopefully WITH his file.

Does this make sense? I'm not too good at the legal procedures just yet.

Oh how I wish the jury could witness these little exchanges. And Casey's tantrums.

I really wish the jury knew who's fault it is that they will work all dang day on Saturday because JB isn't prepared. He'd better hustle his little butt down to wherever he has that file and sprint back to court with it. It's not like anyone's life depends on it or anything.

Honest to the Lord Above - has Baez never heard of a friggin' zip drive? Great invention! Or cd file discs? Great invention! I'm no lawyer and I have pictures and documents on discs and drives. Holy smoke!

Just when you thought he didn't look bad enough, it gets worse!

Bill S is saying "BIG DEFENSE BLUNDER" about opening the :worms: Bill S saying the felonies will be admitted!

So if they are not going to rule about the felony conviction stuf before AH testifies then can she not talk about it?

The old delay for File routine...

Poppa Perry don't take no mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members