2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a motion heard this morning. Lippman argued that LA should be allowed in the courtroom and HHJP agreed.

HHJP also ruled on the Grand Jury testimony of GA. HHJP did not release it to the DT and, instead, returned the transcript copy to the SA.

It was :great:

Thanks. It seemed like it took reading alot of posts to find that out.

casey told cindy that she loved her but she needed time away with Caylee and she needed to get used to the empty nest as Casey and Caylee would be moving out at some point...and she wanted to pursue a relationship with Jeff "a wealthy man who lived out of town"

Oh god. I'm totally worried now. I don't like Cindy's answers.

DT must have told ICA to fake some love for her parents ... her true feelings make her "look bad"

Don't worry peeps. The State is ready for anything when it comes to Cindy. The way in which she answers the questions will not matter. The State will drag the truth out of her, she can tell it willingly or not. It won't make a difference.

71la91.jpg

dont worry, I believe CA will tell the truth! SHe has to tell now what she thought THEN because that is what LDB is asking her to do!

Do you have a link? Would love to blast my bose speakers and see if I can hear it. Pretty sure I remember hearing the same thing a couple years ago.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hW5idawr3I[/ame]

Here ya go. I can hear "what" with headphones.

Well, Cindy is backtracking.

At least she admitted Jesse mentioned that KC was jealous of CA.

LDB is doing an EXCELLENT job of getting ALL the Myspace comments CA made in without showing the post itself.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I think this is good testimony. kc told her mom she needed to get used to not having Caylee around and that she needed freedom. Both of those are very powerful statements in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1