2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning:)
Just got in - can somebody kindly post the link for the small ICA cam within the larger "action" cam? Sorry to break in like this, and TIA.

Overruled, Overruled, Overruled - loving today's mantra so far! You go HHJP!

No no Cindy is doing great - getting lots of detail in since the post can't come in - it's good it's good! She's pointing out lies and manipulation

ugh....come on CA....this is making me sick :sick:

LDB is laying the foundation to bring in the MySpace posting!

Does anyone else find it odd that these conversations were being made between two grown adults? It sounds like something that would be argued between a Mom and her 16 year old daughter?!??

I'm so disappointed .... Show a picture of Caylee LDB!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, CA is hedging in her answers. LBD is starting to have to pull teeth.

LDB seems a little combative (sp?) as though she might think CA has changed positions.
Am I the only one that thinks this?

trial4.jpg

trial2.jpg

Who is sitting directly behind LDB? Guy with dark hair, mustache and short beard?

ICA had to keep or create some adversarial event in order to have a reason to KEEP away from the family!! there was no other way since we know, there was no mre caylee...she had to stay away and create this nonsense.. IMO

I don't know that Cindy is turning...it sounds like LDB is laying the foundation for why Cindy didn't call LE or pursue Casey harder at this point.

JB is going to imply that CA either knew what happened OR that this is part of the families big denial ability that she didn't act sooner than July 15.

CA talking about her boyfriend JEFF fixing her car!

Wow, so she told Tony her dad was taking care of the car and told her mom "Jeff" was....

Is it just me or does it appear that CA is softening up on her testimony??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734