2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CA'S memory of all of this in exact detail 3 years later is proof of all the lies ICA told CA over the years. CA was so used to being lied to that she had to remember everything, just to check her own sanity i'd imagine.

JB objects to CA stating notice on the door was NOT easy to see.

Hmmmmmm doesn't go along with your tall tale???

CINDY is the one that told GA to leave KC alone....just let her go.

EXCELLENT....CA is NOT softening.

I had a feeling they were going to show CA was in charge, not GA. She also is the one who told GA to go to work the day they got the car.

Jewels was getting married - Jeff's mother - she had had cancer and she was getting married in the chapel, an impromptu wedding in Jacksonville - then Jeff coming down to Orlando - incredible - these are imaginary people!!!

don't forget her BFF work buddy Jules - she was running out of names

Poor Jules had cancer. She had to get married in the hospital chapel. So sad, Jeff's family is just riddled with illness. Poor Zachery with his asthma attacks stopping him for getting Santa pics taken, and now tragically - Jules has to get married in the hospital...

MIND. BOGGLING.

Notice from towing company blended in with door, because their door is a light pink and the notice was peach.

Jewels was getting married - Jeff's mother - she had had cancer and she was getting married in the chapel, an impromptu wedding in Jacksonville - then Jeff coming down to Orlando - incredible - these are imaginary people!!!

I wonder if KC watched a lot of soap operas or just tv in general, maybe she cribs these plots from those.

Is it just me or does it appear that CA is softening up on her testimony??

I don't think so. She's telling the story just like she did Sat - like it was true, but it's what was she thought was true at the time. Her voice is shaky. Maybe she's anticipating JB's cross exam. She seems to be getting stronger as she goes along - thanks to LDB's excellent questioning.
jmo

Will she be able to keep the stories straight? Yikes. Not looking good for defense at all! I wonder who made up this theory?

351wkqw.jpg

omg....

Jules/Jewels with cancer was going to be getting married in the Hospital Chapel!
Everyone has a name ....how in the world did Casey keep track of all these names????

Her Lies= To Infinity, and Beyond!

Never heard that one before! Poor Jules!! :wink:

The DT went after George for not being worried about Caylee as much as he was worried about his gas cans on June 24th.

I think LDB is allowing Cindy to explain why they didn't NEED to be so worried. Based on ICA's story-of-the-day, they felt Caylee as being well cared for even though they weren't getting to see her.

As I am typing, Cindy is explaining why they couldn't see the notice on their door.

Agreed! The details of all these lies are mind-boggling, even for Casey.

I don't begrudge CA acknowledging ICA... she is still her daughter. As long as she continues to tell the truth she can smile at her all she wants.

Who is sitting directly behind LDB? Guy with dark hair, mustache and short beard?

He's the guy who handles technical/computer and sound issues for the prosecution. Not sure if he does the same for the defense.

I didn't expect to laugh during CA's testimony but the relentless absurdity of Jule's mother's fake cancer and fairytale wedding and all the imaginary people reminded me of when Marlena on Days of Our Lives got possessed by an evil spirit.

My word - such stories. No wonder CA bought into them - she couldn't think straight around such intricate lies.

I also feel that LDB feels she is not getting the same vibes from CA today.

COMMERCIALS. - ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member