2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree - I think this is very powerful - we are talking about July 5th - 15th - it is so important the jury see the whole depth of the lies and manipulation....it is truly mind boggling......

Mummy, please lie for me this time.Pretty, pretty please?

mummyplssaveme-2.png

Who is sitting directly behind LDB? Guy with dark hair, mustache and short beard?

I think he is the technical guy. All last week he was there, and seemed to assist with the technology in the courtroom.

CINDY is the one that told GA to leave KC alone....just let her go.

EXCELLENT....CA is NOT softening.

Ah I missed it, what was this about someone getting married in a hospital chapel?

Cindy talking about receiving text message from ICA about "Jeff"'s mother getting married...did we ever see these texts?

LDB seems a little combative (sp?) as though she might think CA has changed positions.
Am I the only one that thinks this?

bbm
No...I feel the mood has changed today.
IMO Cindy is being truthful with what Casey had told her during that time.
Did I see correctly? Cindy looked over to Casey when she got to the witness stand?

Jewels was getting married - Jeff's mother - she had had cancer and she was getting married in the chapel, an impromptu wedding in Jacksonville - then Jeff coming down to Orlando - incredible - these are imaginary people!!!

Wait til the jury hears from Jeff,the TRUE STORY,it will be mindblowing :great:

LOL. This just occurred to me. Does Casey even remember telling all these lies???

LDB seems a little combative (sp?) as though she might think CA has changed positions.
Am I the only one that thinks this?

No, I thought the exact same thing! I am somewhat nervous. Why would KC suddenly smile at Cindy? I wonder if they had any contact over the long weekend?

I disagree - I think this is very powerful - we are talking about July 5th - 15th - it is so important the jury see the whole depth of the lies and manipulation....it is truly mind boggling......

It's brilliant! can't wait til LDB pulls the thread and the whole load of BS unravels!

LOVE that CA said that it was her that told GA to let ICA be! That was a good dig in to ICA, GA wasn't avoiding talking to her CA told him to leave her alone :)

omg....

Jules/Jewels with cancer was going to be getting married in the Hospital Chapel!
Everyone has a name ....how in the world did Casey keep track of all these names????

Her Lies= To Infinity, and Beyond!

Cindy talking about receiving text message from ICA about "Jeff"'s mother getting married...did we ever see these texts?

Yes..those were released...something about a wedding and then Casey's car broke down, AGAIN, and was in the shop and Casey could not return...

So Jeff's mom is Jules...and her friend/coworker at Universal is Juliette( also referred to as Jules..iirc in the work emails)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4