2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Jose would be making a HUGE mistake to beat up on Cindy right now. He should skip crossing her at all. IMO

But I doubt Casey would let him. I think she is going to enjoy watching Jose torturing her mom.

WOW:

TeamNancyHLN Team Nancy HLN
Jose Baez says something to #CaseyAnthony that makes her chuckle during the break.

For the first time ever CA has my sympathy and not just my empathy.

anthonycase WOFL
Cindy Anthony is in the ladies room trying to calm down? A deputy just came out and told George she is doing better. #caseyanthony

I agree. For god's sake put emotion aside and look at what CA did to Tim Miller, the Grunds, etc. A few minutes of crying do not make up for all that imo and she did not just find all this out.

Perhaps not but I think she's just now finally excepting it. It's trial time and she's telling the truth- she deserves credit for this.. she could be still lying but she isn't. This is killing her, imo she is feeling it for the first time ever.

kc9119.jpg

kc911candg.jpg

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury listened intently some took notes
4 minutes ago

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is furious after 911 calls played for jury.. Baez and Sims trying to block camera view of her
5 minutes ago

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
George met Cindy and put his arm around her and they walked out of the courtroom together. #caseyanthony -fell
8 minutes ago

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
George put his arm aound Cindy and thtey both left courtroom.
8 minutes ago

An member of the Lippman law firm is helping Cindy walk out of courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell
9 minutes ago

Judge Perry: 5 minute recess. #casey anthony
9 minutes ago

Cindy asked the judge for a break. #CaseyAnthony -fell
10 minutes ago

911 call: Casey says Caylee is with "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez." Casey also sounds calm in the call. #caseyanthony
10 minutes ago

Cindy on stand, head completely down, #caseyanthony looks red-eyed and red-nosed, pursed lips, staring at her mom.
11 minutes ago

#CaseyAnthony is talking on the 911 call. She is crying now here in court. -fell
11 minutes ago

caseyupdates Casey Anthony Update
Cindy has keeled over on the stand in tears as her 3rd 911 call is played for jurors. http://on.wesh.com/CaseyLiveWire
12 minutes ago

Cindy is uncontrollably crying. I can hardly even see her head. She is leaning on the witness stand and has her head in her hands -fell
12 minutes ago

Cindys head is hurried in her hands. Se is ducked down at witness stand. Probably sobbing. Casey crying.
12 minutes ago

911 call is harrowing, Cindy in call is crying, difficult to understand, dispatcher asks her to calm down. #caseyanthony
13 minutes ago

Cindy on stand: Putting her head on podium. #caseyanthony
13 minutes ago

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
LISTEN: 911 Call #1: Cynthia Anthony Says "I Have Someone Here That Needs To Be Arrested": http://at.wftv.com/ihEfGt
13 minutes ago

Cindy on stand: Head in hands, crying. #caseyanthony wiping eyes, red-nosed.
13 minutes ago

#CaseyAnthony is staring at the screen and crying. -fell
13 minutes ago

Cindy's has her head in her hands and is leaning forward on the stand. All I can see is the top of her head. #CaseyAnthony -fell
14 minutes ago

Jurors are all looking at their computer monitors. Cindy has head hurried in her hands.
14 minutes ago

Cindy 911 call: "I need to find her!"
14 minutes ago

LISTEN Cindy 911 CALL: "I'm Not Giving You Another Day, I've Given You A Month": http://at.wftv.com/jlbWe5
14 minutes ago

Cindy's next 911 call: "My granddaughter has been missing for a month....we're talking about a 3 y.o. little girl" #caseyanthony
14 minutes ago

The last 911 call is being played to the jury now. Cindy is very frantic. #CaseyAnthony -fell
14 minutes ago

Listen to the 911 call the jury is hearing now: http://goo.gl/8PHjS
15 minutes ago

We're going to hear another 911 call, kids. Judge Perry's explaining that now.
15 minutes ago

LISTEN: 911 Call #1: Cynthia Anthony Says "I Have Someone Here That Needs To Be Arrested" http://at.wftv.com/ihEfGt
15 minutes ago

Cindy crying still, taking deep breaths in what looks like attempts to steady herself. #caseyanthony wiping her eyes, too.
15 minutes ago

Cindy says, " she lost it," after over hearing that. And screamed, yelled, called police again. #CaseyAnthony is crying too. -fell
16 minutes ago

Cindy bawling on stand, recounting how #caseyanthony told Lee that Caylee had been gone for 31 days. Cindy said she yelled at Casey.
16 minutes ago

Cindy says she overheard #CaseyAnthony tell Lee that "Caylee had been gone for 31 days and that Zanny had taken her." Cindy is sobbing.-fell
17 minutes ago

Cindy on stand: By this time, Lee has arrived, Casey's sitting on her bed. Casey was on the floor crying.... #caseyanthony
17 minutes ago

Cindy said police were not fast enough. She said it seemed like forever before they finally showed up. #CaseyAnthony -fell
18 minutes ago

caseyupdates Casey Anthony Update
RT @AmandaOberWESH: Playing 2nd 911 call where Cindy says her 3 yr old granddaughter m issing for 30 days. She wants Casey arrested.
18 minutes ago

Cindy on stand: Police responded "not fast enough" to her 911 call. "It seemed like forever" before they showed up. #caseyanthony
18 minutes ago

Judge Perry to jury: 911 call to be considered excited utterance
19 minutes ago

Judge reads instructions again to jury. They are looking at both #CaseyAnthony and Cindy Anthony. -fell
19 minutes ago

Cindy wiped her eyes with tissue after hearing that 911 call. #caseyanthony
20 minutes ago

911 call: Cindy describing Casey's looks to 911 operator. On the stand: Cindy holding head in hands, rocking back and forth. #caseyanthony
20 minutes ago

911 call: Cindy: "I found her, but we can't find my granddaughter." #caseyanthony
21 minutes ago
Following6

Find accounts to follow: Browse interests · Find friends

Thanks was not enough!!!!! You Rock! :rocker:

:lol:

IS is saying she asked for one more day - Indicating she was very aware of what she was doing! Blows the DT theory out of the water!

Why not tell her mom what REALLY HAPPENED? rather than continue lying - cause an investigation, be charged for murder - let it go so far??

The defense theory is ridiculous.
MO

Okay, okay you guys. It is sad but this lady only came clean once she knew Casey was going after her and George. She did not do right by Caylee this whole time. I know it was because her way of dealing with it was to believe Casey.

But she sure was able to snap out of that denial when she found out that Casey was coming after her.

Tim Miller, the way she threatened the GRUNDS. I am not trying to stop the loving outpouring but I still am mad for Caylee and all she went though and Cindy has been a HUGE part in keeping justice for Caylee at bay for lo these many years.

Sorry. I am sorry. I forgive but I don't forget.

Bless Cindy and George for NOW telling the truth.

:bow:

Chiquita71 - both Cindy and George made it abundantly clear that Cindy in particular believed what ICA told her - meaning she did not kill Caylee. When they both heard what ICA and Baez were going to say about their involvement, they knew she was guilty - because both knew George and Lee had not done the things ICA was accusing them off.

It seems pretty simple to me.

While CA was vicious to Tim Miller - she also made it clear it was because Tim Miller was telling her and his volunteers that he was doing a recovery - that is looking for a dead body. CA hadn't gotten to the point of accepting that Caylee was dead.

At 11:41 AM "The Accused", can't say her name! Smiled at her female attorney while we are still crying.

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
Those who were in court, even seasoned reporters, are saying they've never seen anything like the emotion we saw this morning

Does this disprove for the jurors what JB said in the opening statement about George's silence when CA told him Caylee was missing? You can hear them converse, she even screams "I'm on the phone with them!" Which I infer is her answer to him telling her to call 911.

I agree. For god's sake put emotion aside and look at what CA did to Tim Miller, the Grunds, etc. A few minutes of crying do not make up for all that imo and she did not just find all this out.

I totally agree. Where was all this truth 3 years ago? Only when she and GA have reached the end of their own hallway have they decided to tell the truth.

I keep remembering how this woman, Mrs. Anthony, was tortured by the media and the public this past three years. A broken hearted grandmother. The sadness of this case is overwhelming in many respects.

CA victimized many people herself and sought out the media attention.

I can't even describe how awful that was to watch - just gut wrenching..it was far far worse than I ever imagined....

Cindy's breakdown was very painful to watch. As soon as she asked for the break, I had to leave the room.......it was overwhelming.

I think Cindy is hearing those 911 calls from a completely different perspective than before...........now knowing that Casey lied.

BROKEN

That's the only word I can grasp right now. CA is broken. That was so very hard to witness. And I say witness - we are all a part of this - put in many hours pouring over testimony, evidence, etc. It was more than just "watching".

I'm sending prayers up for this grandmother that this time on the stand is thereputic and allows her to finally start healing.

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member