2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BROKEN

That's the only word I can grasp right now. CA is broken. That was so very hard to witness. And I say witness - we are all a part of this - put in many hours pouring over testimony, evidence, etc. It was more than just "watching".

I'm sending prayers up for this grandmother that this time on the stand is thereputic and allows her to finally start healing.

:praying:

heartbreaking :cry:

I am Sooooooo glad to see that some peeps are finally seeing what I saw all along. That CA was a victim of ICA, and that ICA is not the product of a monster mother.
I knew this was the CA that we didn't get to see behind closed doors.

WESH keeps going dark on me...anywhere else with a split screen?

Wag

During the recess, Cindy was in the bathroom, crying, could be heard from the hallway. #caseyanthony

Per WESH

I keep remembering how this woman, Mrs. Anthony, was tortured by the media and the public this past three years. A broken hearted grandmother. The sadness of this case is overwhelming in many respects.

While I feel very badly for Cindy today, I strongly disagree that she was tortured by the media. That was a beast of her own creation!

It must have been so infuriating to be so full of fear and grief and pain and then turn and look at your daughter - calm and no emotion. MO

Okay, okay you guys. It is sad but this lady only came clean once she knew Casey was going after her and George. She did not do right by Caylee this whole time. I know it was because her way of dealing with it was to believe Casey.

But she sure was able to snap out of that denial when she found out that Casey was coming after her.

Tim Miller, the way she threatened the GRUNDS. I am not trying to stop the loving outpouring but I still am mad for Caylee and all she went though and Cindy has been a HUGE part in keeping justice for Caylee at bay for lo these many years.

Sorry. I am sorry. I forgive but I don't forget.

Bless Cindy and George for NOW telling the truth.

:bow:

I felt the same way until a few moments ago. It suddenly hit me that she is now telling the truth because 6 weeks ago she had no choice to finally admit what we've allk nown. I think them going after george was the catalyst she needed to be able to see the truth. and I think cindy finally accepting the truth is going to allow she and geoge to finally be truthful and not feel like they needed to protect casey. I always thought cindy and george lied on purpose to protect casey. I think, now, that they truly believed what they said as denial is a strong emotion. What we are seeing now is what we would have seen then had they not gone directly to denial then.

I used to think "if that was me, I'd do this, I'd think that". Well after today all I can do is be grateful that that wasn't me and I hope that george and cindy find peace one day. I'm not mad at them anymore.

Right about now the jury can't believe the Defense theory. GMAFB

Can someone point me to the video of ICA's outburst on Saturday? TIA! :)

I don't remember the title of the thread, but there is a thread here with that video and discussion of it.

I totally agree. Where was all this truth 3 years ago? Only when she and GA have reached the end of their own hallway have they decided to tell the truth.

For me, personally, none of what went on with them in the past matters as much as telling the truth now. To me, now is when it really matters. I don't like what she did to Tim Miller, but if she really was looking for ZFG up until 6 weeks ago, then obviously the woman had lost it and couldn't force herself to believe it, probably as a mental block/illness. The media is all what the media is and nothing in the media has anything, really to do with Justice. Justice is what is happening now, and now that real justice is what is coming into play, this, to me, personally, as far as Caylee is concerned is where what she says really makes a difference.

Can someone point me to the last 911 call. The entire call.

Oh, I wasn't saying it wasn't. I'm sure the jurors are drained just watching Cindy. It's just they start, sidebar, start, break, start, sidebar....

Oh, I know. The sidebars drive me nuts. Poor court reporter.

This was a huge moment for the SA's case. And I find myself wondering what LDB is feeling. She could not have taken any pleasure in having to present evidence that she knew would essentially destroy Cindy emotionally on the stand for all to see. May they all remember that this is honoring Caylee's memory.

She was clearly moved.

this got to ldb.jpg

BROKEN

That's the only word I can grasp right now. CA is broken. That was so very hard to witness. And I say witness - we are all a part of this - put in many hours pouring over testimony, evidence, etc. It was more than just "watching".

I'm sending prayers up for this grandmother that this time on the stand is thereputic and allows her to finally start healing.

:praying:

Amen! Praying here in Chicago.

I also want to give thanks for our wonderful kind hearted Mods. So touching to think of things like this.

thats it cindy... keep at it..for caley....... this is so sincere and honest... quite the contrast when cam is on ICA.... cold

Hi to all my WS friends!!!! :seeya:

I overslept this morning. :( Did the Judge allow Lee Anthony to sit in the courtroom during testimony?

Cindy's testimony is breaking my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member