2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep remembering how this woman, Mrs. Anthony, was tortured by the media and the public this past three years. A broken hearted grandmother. The sadness of this case is overwhelming in many respects.
I remember too and got ripped a new one for saying it. I am glad to see those few who are still sticking to their guns which is why I love WS.

While I feel very badly for Cindy today, I strongly disagree that she was tortured by the media. That was a beast of her own creation!

I agree with you. Cinday tried very hard to defend her daughter at all costs including lying. UNTIL she finally understood that her daughter is evil and was turning on them.

this transformation was very recent.

Can we reserve discussing Cindy's motives or what transpired in the past for a different thread and focus on the trial now? Maybe later would be more appropriate and not clutter this thread. Thank you.

Can someone - anyone tell me why I was sitting here sobbing -ready to toss my cookies and I see this thru my tears??????
inmateduringbreakaftercindyleftstand.jpg

WHAT THE F-BOMB COULD BE FUNNY? WHAT???

Chiquita71 - both Cindy and George made it abundantly clear that Cindy in particular believed what ICA told her - meaning she did not kill Caylee. When they both heard what ICA and Baez were going to say about their involvement, they knew she was guilty - because both knew George and Lee had not done the things ICA was accusing them off.

It seems pretty simple to me.

While CA was vicious to Tim Miller - she also made it clear it was because Tim Miller was telling her and his volunteers that he was doing a recovery - that is looking for a dead body. CA hadn't gotten to the point of accepting that Caylee was dead.

You should listen once again to the phone msg that CA left for Tim Miller- pure venom and very little to do with being in denial over Caylee. Also the slanderous comments she has made about him in public. CA is coming clean because she has little choice at this point.

WESH keeps going dark on me...anywhere else with a split screen?

Wag

I am watching WESH on the You Tube part ... it's been doing fine all morning ... and they have a camera on ICA the whole time in the left hand corner.

That recess just took alot of the power of its statement away from SA

I have to vigorously disagree. (Spoken in my best CM mush-mouth imitation.)

I don't think anything will take away the power of that call and Cindy's reaction. IMO

Yes - I feel sorry for Cindy during 911 calls but we don't want to forget how she covered for KC blaming everyone else. Such a shame.