2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the transcript of Jesse Grund or Richard Grund were in front of everyone right now they could be just as mad at Cindy. Jesse was truly worried he would be accused of the murder of Caylee.

Jesse Grund had to be investigated and had to defend his name to the media and say out loud on television that he was innocent. That he had been investigated and cleared.

How about Tim Miller? I have no doubt Mr. Miller has all the compassion in the world for Cindy Anthony and that is what makes it so bad that she would treat him like she did-accusing him of stealing from the donation jars.

Again, great that Cindy is finally getting it, it is time that she does. Way over time. I cried for her the first day she testified. But, I think this is more of the game between Cindy and Casey and that is what this has always been about. Cindy is more loving and willing to be loving but she has been shown without a doubt what Casey next move was...

and like with the 911 calls Cindy is putting her foot down.

:twocents:

Wow. It looks like even CM is amazed at ICA's cool demeanor.

Cindy Anthony is being comforted by good friend who often comes to court with her for support. #caseyanthony

Per Wesh

EVERYONE on the tube notices the total lack of any emotion druing this pivotal call!! who is forcing her to lie!!! the cams are right on ICA.. trying to fake wipe... nothing...she is a gonner!! IMO

It's part of the defense now. She can hide everything because GA sexually molested her as a child.

This whole thing only goes to show that CASEY'S FAMILY DOESN'T HIDE THEIR EMOTIONS LIKE THE DEFENSE IS CLAIMING

Good Cindy, keeping it together. Strong woman.

OMG ICA - SMILING at JB during the recess!

Was anyone else crying watching CA? It was as if it were happening all over again. Her pain is palpable.

Is Cindy, perhaps, feeling bad for turning in ICA?

I don't think at this point CA is feeling any kind of guilt about turning against ICA. I think at this point she has been smacked with the reality of the situation and she is grieving over the "death" of the ICA that she wanted to believe in and accepting the facts of what ICA really is. JMHO

1053 people here now!

best thing JB could do right now is NOT question Cindy.........
JB doesn't dare upset CA ....jury will hate him and his client. IMO

I walked away from monitor....returned to find kc crying (?) tissues are being used....WFTV just said CA was helped from the stand and embraced GA @ before walking out.....of course! That is the only time KC has been crying....when she sees CA embrace GA......IMO...KC can't stand seeing CA getting hugs from GA....her anger is uncontrollable and she reverts to crying instead of acting out violently.

Perhaps not but I think she's just now finally excepting it. It's trial time and she's telling the truth- she deserves credit for this.. she could be still lying but she isn't. This is killing her, imo she is feeling it for the first time ever.

kc9119.jpg

kc911candg.jpg

Worth seeing these images again.......Thanks OLG

Deputies kept everyone else out of the ladies room. ##caseyanthony. Cindy is back on the stand. She has not looked at Casey. #fox35

per WESH

I feel so sick I'm not sure I can eat lunch and ICA is smiling.

Ca saying she collapsed in GA arms while telling him what was happening...so sad...stay strong CA--prayers out to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72