2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Jules had cancer. She had to get married in the hospital chapel. So sad, Jeff's family is just riddled with illness. Poor Zachery with his asthma attacks stopping him for getting Santa pics taken, and now tragically - Jules has to get married in the hospital...

MIND. BOGGLING.

She had to get married in the hospital chapel yet was miraculously able to take Caylee and "Zachery" out on a boat just the day before.

Mummy, please lie for me this time.Pretty, pretty please?

mummyplssaveme-2.png

That's the same look my 7 yr old gives me when he's caught with his hand in the cookie jar :crazy:

I sure hope you are right, but for a few minutes there I was :waitasec:

No worries - LDB has to show what frame of mind CA was in during that time period - the lies....the lies....I have no words.....one of the better con jobs I have ever seen or read about....

don't forget her BFF work buddy Jules - she was running out of names

Oh, Jeff's MOTHER was also a Jewels? In the hospital chapel..I always did think it strange they suddenly found out his mom was getting married. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

CA told Casey she had alot of 'splaining to do!

Really hard part coming up for CA
retrieval of car

Jewels was getting married - Jeff's mother - she had had cancer and she was getting married in the chapel, an impromptu wedding in Jacksonville - then Jeff coming down to Orlando - incredible - these are imaginary people!!!

I think KC missed her calling as a soap writer- even after all this time I am still amazed at the stories she told and how many people believed her. I wonder what the jury thinks of all this !

What will she say about the febreez and dryer sheets this time?

Let's see how truthful CA is now ... the car part is coming up.

I am afraid that CA is going to be called a hostile witness eventually. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

LDB asking her about the car. JB objecting!

CA saying it smelled like something had died in the car!

NO NO NO NO FOUL!!!!

CA said "OMG what died?

Ooops der it is!!! CA had to repeat that - she said it in a depo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971