2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be completely wrong too but what I saw on WFTV was they were discussing JG and showed his picture and did not mention he was in the courthouse today.? Maybe someone tweeted about it, I haven't checked all the tweets yet.

When I got online today (about 11:00am - Florida time) a lengthy sidebar was going on and Bill Shaeffer was discussing the case and they had a picture of JG up and speculating on what he would testify to. That may be where the confusion was.........I don't think he's in the courthouse.

Frank's a doll and I won't ever forget that it was him who got Baez to admit to the 200 grand deal with ABC - he made Baez squirm and it was a thing of beauty. Mr George has a stella reputation as a lawyer in Florida and I think it's a bit mean to diss him.

I think Lee is jumping to conclusions about Casey not packing her bag because it was so neat. I am sure if she had an overnight bag around Lee and the family she might just stuff her clothes in all smashed together. Why not--she was not trying to impress her family, and she had a laundry room and an iron at home, plus plenty of clothes.

At TL's she was on her very best, phony, behavior. She would be very neat and careful not too step on any toes. And she would have to keep her few belongings there neat and folded out of necessity.

As to the point, who knows? The DT has to go after any and all details like pitbuills, and make it look like it is very important stuff/

In Session is reporting that LA has become a "forgetable witness" . . . I don't think all things will be forgetable . . .things like "spiteful B****" and kc said she was camping in her car with Caylee for a couple of days.....BTW... I kept thinking that Caylee's little body was the only one camping out in the car

In Session is reporting that LA has become a "forgetable witness" . . . I don't think all things will be forgetable . . .things like "spiteful B****" and kc said she was camping in her car with Caylee for a couple of days.....BTW... I kept thinking that Caylee's little body was the only one camping out in the car

Oh camping in her car! - wasn't Lee just being a little tricky there - he knows she and he called it a stakeout in the car, that annoyed me when he fudged about that.

I have to jump in and say fletcher was quite nice to look at :) I wish he could have stayed for a while lol

Maybe y'all should post a pic so us males can see what the big fuss is about.
The FUSS...........
forthefans1.jpg
forthefans2.jpg

I think Lee is jumping to conclusions about Casey not packing her bag because it was so neat. I am sure if she had an overnight bag around Lee and the family she might just stuff her clothes in all smashed together. Why not--she was not trying to impress her family, and she had a laundry room and an iron at home, plus plenty of clothes.

At Lee's she was on her very best, phony, behavior. She would be very neat and careful not too step on any toes. And she would have to keep her few belongings there neat and folded out of necessity.

As to the point, who knows? The DT has to go after any and all details like pitbuills, and make it look like it is very important stuff/

I remember hearing LA's original statement about how the bags were packed too neatly to have been done by kc....so everytime I see her wearing one of her wrinkled shirts....I keep thinking oh ....validation that LA is right....she doesn't fold clothes...she wads them up.

I hate, HATE, when JB does his Rico Suave act! When he began with Fletcher ("Good afternoon...well, in thirty seconds it'll be afternoon! heh! heh! heh!"). WTH does he think he's fooling?! Does he think Fletcher immediately thinks, "OMG! What a nice guy! I feel so very relaxed now!! I'm totally gonna tell him about the conspiracy the entire OCSD has against Casey! I might even make some ***** up! I love him!"

It's gonna be a long afternoon.

That was too funny not to quote. :floorlaugh: Thank you for the laugh.

Sorry but I'm going to have to disagree in part. While I don't dispute that Sims is a better lawyer than Baez (be hard not to be) Baez was doing all the objecting via Sims. I had the camera view on them the whole time and Baez was constantly, and I mean constantly telling her to object and what to object under. It got so irritating I was just about to change the view when they went to another sidebar and I got a respite from Baez jumping up and down like a pop tart - eventually he changed places and went to sit next to her so it wouldn't look so obvious as to what he was doing.

I noticed that as well. He can do some things and has some effective tactics. However, and it's a big however, DS was MUCH, MUCH better than JB at questioning. he is a rank amateur up there. He bumbles through incoherent questions, uses double negatives and has such an irritating, smug, arrogant and sarcastic demeanor that the jury must absolutely loathe him. He's is the very worst attorney I have ever seen defend a case of this magnitude.

I hate, HATE, when JB does his Rico Suave act! When he began with Fletcher ("Good afternoon...well, in thirty seconds it'll be afternoon! heh! heh! heh!"). WTH does he think he's fooling?! Does he think Fletcher immediately thinks, "OMG! What a nice guy! I feel so very relaxed now!! I'm totally gonna tell him about the conspiracy the entire OCSD has against Casey! I might even make some ***** up! I love him!"

It's gonna be a long afternoon.

It drives me batty. His cutesy little "huck, huck" and the drool slurping sound he does when he chortles, plus his smiles that appear so drenched in smarm to me that I want to be sick. Oh gosh, I can barely stand it. I find myself yelling at the computer. At the office, all the other attorneys know all about how JB is doing because of my commentary!

I really believe that his demeanor is turning off the jury big time. He's hanging his client.

I have no idea where to ask this and I'm hopelessly behind the past two days. (darn real life). Does anyone have any opinion on if the State is going to bring up the tattoo or if not, why? TIA

I know we can't post on it, but where is it? Usually we can read and catch up?

here is a link to it (up top in the stickies)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138185"]2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Oh camping in her car! - wasn't Lee just being a little tricky there - he knows she and he called it a stakeout in the car, that annoyed me when he fudged about that.

I actually didn't catch that whole part . . . was disrupted by a long phone call....I need to go back and find out the parts that I missed.

I don't remember anything about camping in the car. WOW. I have often wondered if ICA camped in those woods where she dumped Caylee's body. I don't mean like camped on the ground, but backed her car in and tried to sleep. You know, before she started mooching off of everybody's sofa.

I thought I would laugh out loud yesterday when Amy said that iCA just showed up....and didn't leave. WHAT A MOOCH.

Is there anyway anyone has a link for the morning half today? I had so much to do for my kids this morning I missed Amy and lee !

I have been searching for one but cant find it.

Can someone recap ?

I swear they closed it up and opened all the garage doors and sprayed the car with some cleaner deodorizer.

I'm re-watching Cindy testify now. She removed Caylee's favorite doll, which smelled like the car and Caylee's backpack and a pair of Casey's slacks. She wiped the hard parts of the doll with a Clorox wipe, then sprayed the soft parts with Fabreeze. Then sprayed the rest of the car with the Fabreeze as well.

Fun Fact: This hurricane season names include: Cindy, Jose, and Lee. :crazy:

At Lee's she was on her very best, phony, behavior. She would be very neat and careful not too step on any toes. And she would have to keep her few belongings there neat and folded out of necessity.

I'm sure you meant at Tony's -- and I do agree. Tony talked about how kc was like the house mother there. She grocery shopped, cleaned, cooked, did his laundry. Doesn't sound like the kc she was at her parents house. I could see her purposely sitting in front of Tony folding her clothes so she could be like "see what a good wife I can be?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966