2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how KC makes up these elaborate lies? Did she study the lie making and make it an art or is it something that just comes into her head on the spur of the moment. How did she learn to do this???? It really is amazing but I think I would have caught on to the way she is a long long time ago if I had known her. I am surprised her mother never caught onto her.

If any of my friends had said their child was with 'the nanny' when I was around her age, I would've lol'd and said "what's a nanny?!"

First location ICA took him to was 301 Hillside (the address off of Glenwood and Robinson). They did not get out, just drove by. ICA pointed out two windows on the Robinson Street side as being ZG's prior apartment.

He later learned that RM and AH lived at 232 Glenwood previously which was directly across the street. ICA did not tell YM that her friends had lived there. She did not tell him that she had spent time at that address.

They then went to Sawgrass. ICA directed him to the first apartment building on the right, apartment 210. They didn't get out of the car.

They then went to The Apartments at Conway, a complex on Conway and Michigan across from Sawgrass. ICA claimed ZG lived there once and she had dropped Caylee off there. ICA wasn't sure of the exact apartment.

I cannot believe what I am hearing coming out of her mouth. She is dilusional! How she can remain so clam knowing Caylee is dead...she describes to a "T" all of these imaginary "friends" of hers, gives locations etc. How any juror would believe her accusations regarding her dad and brother will be impossible..She's crazy and it wouldn't surprise me if eventually she is committed to a mental hospital...There is something seriosly wrong with her. MOO

Will anybody from Universal testify that she never worked there?? I might be wrong but from Cindy's testimony she still seems to think Casey worked there at some point...

I love it that Yuri is turning and addressing his comments to the jury.

Here comes the best dang part!!!!

She is clearly skilled in the art of lying. Unbelievable. Down to minute details. Doesn't miss a beat. Can you imagine? They're having a discussion, on tape, about nothing real! It's all made up. Every person, every description. Pathological doesn't even seem to cover it, it's beyond even that!

I am in total awe of her lying..............................

When Yuri answers his questions, he gives the answer directly to the Jury. This is who needs to hear this info. NOT the SA NOT the DT NOT CASEY! the Jury, and he darned well knows it! I love this man. He is never emotional, never angry, never disgusted. He is there for the truth and for Caylee. He is making an impact on that jury, I can only imagine.

IF I were on the jury I would be thinking "I wonder when we are going to hear from the pyschologist that this girl is straight up NUTS". I know that is what they are thinking, I just know it.

Yes and it will be a big red flag when they offer no one imo.

This is the first time I've heard this tape. Holy Cow! I am just stunned. Melich could not be more professional and I love that he is looking over at ICA to see her reactions. I'm in shock over the abundance of lies she told from the beginning. Especially that she hadn't seen her since June 9th but wants the jury believe that Caylee drowned on Hopespring drive on 6/16 and her father ws involved in the disposal of the body. *shaking head*

She is clearly skilled in the art of lying. Unbelievable. Down to minute details. Doesn't miss a beat. Can you imagine? They're having a discussion, on tape, about nothing real! It's all made up. Every person, every description. Pathological doesn't even seem to cover it, it's beyond even that!

Her parents taught her how to do that. They read to her everynight and her favorite story was, "The Art of Lying."

:crazy:

:pinocchio::pinocchio::pinocchio::
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:
:bud::bud::bud::bud::bud::bud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online