2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questioning Lee today is like pulling teeth. Gone is the laughter.. and gone is anything other than exactly what he has to say. He evens seems to have a little bit of disdain for Mr. George at times.

JMHO

Since Cindy more or less ran the show at home (well okay, way to the MORE. lol), IMO, Lee would respond much better to LDB than he is responding to Mr. George. Esp after his 'appease my mom' reply.

Amy exits courtroom.....calling LA to stand...
LA w/FG

LA 28 y/o, not currently working, not living w/parents, kc is sis, kc has tears...lived less than 5 min away....contact w/kc every couple of weeks....6/16 - 7/3/08 contact w/kc...quick myspace msg @ one point to say Hey.... mid June...spoke w/her numerous times on 7/23/08..... beginning July went to visit CA he was asked to come over to see her.....CA didn't ask for assistance @ that time she did ask (object-hearsay/sustained) what did you do on 7/3/08 . . spoke to mom that day.... didn't help CA set up myspace account.... on 7/3 LA went onto myspace to try to find out where she was....thru fb figured out where she was going to be that nite....downtown Orlando nightclub called Dragonroom....he and friend met MP down town....went downtown 9-10 pm @ latest....tried to get ahold kc...she was not @ that nightclub....text msg to kc....she didn't respond....asked MP to send text messages....not make it clear that LA was with MP.....no other location other than Dragonroom.....off/on for an hour to get ahold of her.....where are you at do you want to meet up? she said she was busy out with friends talk to you later.....kc hung up on him numerous times......were you angry/upset (object-sustained)

LA said one time he specifically asked where she was she said Jax....LA knew it was a lie....kept pushing her what are you doing in Jax....she said she was @ country western bar in Jax.....he said I know you are in town @ Dragonroom.....where is Caylee....being watched while kc out with friend.....when called kc out know she was not in Jax....kc said he was wrong. kc said she was in Jax...LA said she needed to talk to CA and kc eventually hung up on him.....told kc CA was worried about her & Caylee (object-leading-sustained -) put both together...parents are worried about you guys.....kc said everything fine she will talk to Mom tomorrow....attempted to call her back numerous times.....didn't get to speak w/kc that night....continued to look for her...stayed on church street there are 4-5 bars....went to a few other bars pretty close by....didn't see her....left church street little after 2....

After 7/3 ....

hearsay....
FG-not going to truth of the matter . . . going to what witness did with info after.....Overruled

After 7/3 noone in family had seen kc or Caylee in number of weeks....after 7/3 or 7/4 no further efforts to find kc.....CA had asked him not to.....thought everything was under control....didn't see CA 7/4 - 7/15 spoke to her once after the 3rd when she asked LA not to pursue kc any longer....her demeanor was she had it under control.....

Improper impeachment Mr. G?
DS - this witness didn't say he didn't recall...
HHBP approach w/testimony let him read it.....

How CA was feeling during right after 7/4....recollection is same....nothing I read there is about 4th or after......

when next time you saw kc? 7/15 @ parents house....GA had called and asked to go there.....(object-overrule) got there about 8....no one home when got there....he didn't use key used garage door....saw his old Pontiac Sunfire in garage.....noticed a smell that windows down on car...writing on windshield of car....smell very potent/strong....offensive.....had to walk by car to get to door....going to house....less than 5 min before Mom and Sis arrived....first thing kc said upon entering house went to her room...don't recall exact words.....approach w/depo to refresh . .. pg 94 lines 17 & 18......kc said she wasn't sure why she even bothered....no one is listening....kc demeanor combative.....CA was equally if more so combative.....kc went to her bedroom LA followed...stood in doorway...CA in bedroom as well....continuing a discussion they had .....Caylee was with the Nanny....not aware of existance of a Nanny....never under impression sister used a Nanny time to time....didn't know where Caylee was....just with the Nanny already asleep for evening didn't want to disturb her.....this is what she has been used to don't want to change sleeping routine for time leading up to that point....made sense from routine standpoint but appease my Mother and get the child back thought should be the train of thought.....pg 101 lines 15-24 approach.....
LA said @ depo....not taking Caylee out of comfort zone routine for 3 weeks @ that time....response (object-sustained relevance)....KC and CA were arguing in sister bedroom for couple minutes.....throughout evening argue....couple minutes each time they would argue....kc would get Caylee tomorrow....LA offered to go get Caylee that night...he would get her....roommate go get her....anyone could go .....at one point she was receptive but she kept saying don't want to disturb her.....Mr. G asks for quick break....15 minute recess.

15 minute recess. Guessing we'll be back at 10:25 EDT.

To Lee there was no excuse why someone including him couldn't go get Caylee. At one point ICA seemed receptive to it.
Whoops, Mr. George needs a 15 minute recess - what is going on here?
Something seems to be up....

Recess! I think SA needs to quickly regroup and figure out a Plan B, because Lee just isn't giving them what they need.

I'm not so optimistic with Lee's testimony. But I'm willing to still hold out hope that my fears aren't founded.

Who knew though? LA was the most damning the last hearing and the A's were still up to lying for their daughter. Who knew that they might all flip.

Let's hope Lee is just nervous.

SA asks for a break....this exchange between FG & LA is bizarre to me

Mr George asking for a Break..he could use one...
IMO Mr George needs to regroup and have a chit chat with LDB

Good idea for a break now lets fix this slow Q & A stuff.

fifteen minute recess: meet me at the sidebar: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138339"]2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven Morning Edition - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IIRC LA's comment "Is this like the last time" was in that one jail visit video between them. Wonder if that will be introduced?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138339"]Let's move to Sidebar for this long break. [/ame]

Meet back up here in 15 minutes.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez said during break he wishes he could watch the trial on television..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi