2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if this is "Because I'm a spiteful b*tch" comment.

Too bad the state doesn't have a copy of Lee's depo to leave with him, since he can't seem to recall much. *rolleyes*

OK....I think maybe just maybe......Lee is going to say something that the SAO knows is different than he stated before. I think they are planning to counter impeachment issues that would be brought up by the DT.

DCS is objecting NOW???? because if his answer is ALREADY elicited by the State as different....then the DT can NOT use it to their advantage during their impeachment.

does that make sense or do I need to get a clue?

Well if they hadn't waited 3 years to go to TRIAL, maybe recall wouldn't be such a problem, these people have been thru H## and back.

This will go on FOREVER if Lee keeps saying he "does not recall" every question Mr. George is asking him. Can't figure out why he is doing this.

All I can remember is Caylee's memorial and what LA said then.

Dorothy Clay Simms seems to object to everything.....she wastes more time than JB.:crazy:

WFTV live commentators are saying that Lee's testimony has been emotionless and bland. Did they forget seeing him laughing numerous times?

Is he "I do not recall" to protect himself from impeaching himself?

ICA is trying to look at LA at times, and seems like she is preparing to tear up.

This will go on FOREVER if Lee keeps saying he "does not recall" every question Mr. George is asking him. Can't figure out why he is doing this.

Maybe he really doesn't remember. All those lies they've told are hard to remember after 3 years.

just tuned in...

1. where is Baez?

2. why is Lee being so obtuse? what would be the reasoning?

There is no way that Lee forgot that statement. That will haunt him for the rest of his life.

The defense is running a very "constricting" ship...w/all the sidebars and objectings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem