2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone remembers that Lee is not a "conceptual" kind of a guy - he is a "detail" kind of a guy - and what he is saying when he says he doesn't recall is - he does not recall the exact wording of his depo - that is why he is hesitating.

I'm a spiteful *****! I hope the prosecution uses that in their closing statements. Thats what Casey was and thats why she killed her child.

LA just seems to still be having a very difficult time answering, and I can't tell whether it's reluctance, anger, lack of memory, a combination, or something else altogether. It seems odd.

I am so glad that LA is giving ICA the treatment she deserves. Not even acknowledgng she exists. That is what you made of all of this ICA and you may as well get used to living that way.

Well if they hadn't waited 3 years to go to TRIAL, maybe recall wouldn't be such a problem, these people have been thru H## and back.

Also, grief/tragedy/depression can obliterate a lot of memory skill, in my experience.

Lee- Casey says Caylee was missing someone kidnapped her.

SA-We will get to that.

ME -yes we will

LA is not coming off well, imo. and DS is as bad as JB, objecting to every word- hope this looks like the DT is afraid to have LA testify to the jury. that's what it looks like to me. but LA testimony so far seems overly cautious, almost reluctant, maybe he just doesn't want to make it worst for his lovely sister:banghead:

FG knew what he was doing.....he didn't want to tip of the DT that it was...coming......he had to work it into the questioning very very carefully.

Something is up...I don't think he wants to help...hope I'm wrong though

Geez Lee...didn't you think it was a good idea to go over your previous statements before getting up on the stand???

ICA's reaction to LA's 'spiteful bit*h' comment

Attachments

• reaction to spiteful .png
    reaction to spiteful .png
    212.1 KB · Views: 203
LA isn't remembering anything. I have a bad feeling.

FG: You had stated earlier during this timeframe your mom would come & go from the room.
LA: Correct
FG: Times your mom was away did you attempt to talk to your sister?
LA: Yes
FG: Were you trying to reason with her?
FG: Do you recall asking her what's going on?
FG: What she told you?
LA: At one point she said that Caylee was missing that someone had kidnapped her.
FG: We'll get to that. Initially when your'e still trying to figure out how to get Caylee, do you recall your sister talking to you about your mom - when you were asking her what's going on?
LA: I don't recall
FG: May I approach witness (refers to depo)

usually the State goes over the witness right before their testimony what they will be asked, reviews their depos with them, etc. I would think they did this. That is why I do not believe LA does not remember any of this at all. He does look like he has not slept, his eyes appear very red, etc. He may just be very tired and over-the-edge with all that has gone on recently, with his Mom and Dad testifying, etc. Or else he just wants to view his depo so he can say EXACTLY what he said before.

The other witnesses have seemed prepped by the SA. Did they not prepare enough with LA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem