2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone remembers that Lee is not a "conceptual" kind of a guy - he is a "detail" kind of a guy - and what he is saying when he says he doesn't recall is - he does not recall the exact wording of his depo - that is why he is hesitating.

I'm getting a different take on Lee. Getting him to say anything is like pulling teeth because that seems to be the way he wants it. He couldn't have forgotten everything.

KC is near tears, she knows he's going to nail her. mo

Wouldn't they have recently gone over this testimony with Lee? Why doesn't he catch on to where Mr. George wants to go?

Yes, it's business as usual for LA- doublespeak, selective memory loss, avoidance.

Righto - think I've got it now. ICA is desperate to keep out Lee's testimony, she's breaking down now crying, cos the spiteful ***** came in and everything else Lee said to LE is going to come in and she can't handle it because that will be all 3 in her family. ICA has lost it now, really crying.

She is working up tears for LA to see why they are at sidebar and they aren't coming. I am sure he could care less. She just doesn't get what she's done.

It seems to me that the DT will not let LA speak or finish an answer. He also has to be very careful in his responses because of mistrial or worse. I think he is doing the best he can just being very careful. jmo

Also, I think, for whatever reason, Lee wants to give the state nothing.

ICA seems to really get herself worked up during the side bars.

Attachments

• sidebar.png
    sidebar.png
    607.3 KB · Views: 98
The DT is in panic mode because this will discredit their entire theory.

I must be missing a critical thought or two here, LA is avoiding everything FG needs him to say from where I sit.....:innocent:
Please elaborate!

You know she's welling up when she mouth breathes, mo.

Ashton would have been better. He is able to get a witness to relax and forms a relationship with them.

However, maybe from past experience, LA had issues with JA or LDB so they FG.

He flounders, though and is making this testimony painful.

I think Lee is suffering from the effects of everything coming to a head. He's got alot on his shoulders.

Wow this moster is actually trying to get sympathy from her brother so that he can LIE for her. She KNOWS what is coming next.

YOU SAID HE TRIED TO HAVE SEX with YOU!
YOU do NOT GET to control him.

Didn't anyone else see her smile at him before she started the tears? She's either crying because he didn't acknowledge her or she is crying because he did and she is relieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove