2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA seems to really get herself worked up during the side bars.

Looks like she's vainly trying to get a reaction from her former comrade and is devastated that he won't look at her.

She started to cry making eye contact w/Lee. according to the Bill Schaffer update

:waiting:All these sidebars make me just want to :pullhair:!

What I just don't understand..why..won't he stand up for Caylee?..why is ICA so much, more than his important than his little niece who suffered at the hands of ICA?

Her FAKE tears started after she smiled at Lee during sidebar- she's hoping he goes easy on her.

I'm really sorry to do this, but I'm at work and can't check in often.

Has Lee signaled or mouthed anything to ICA - or vice versa? TIA

(I've tried to ask this three different times and gotten locked out each time. LOL)

she did one of her half smiles at him....he perhaps responded thus the tears....:maddening:

So is the jury to believe that she loves her molesting brother? She needs to watch it - because if I were ont he jury I would be wondering why she is trying to hard to smile at and get the attention of a brother she claims tried to have sex with her.

MO

why didn't the state go over their testimony with Lee before today? This all seems so plodding. I bet the jury doesn't know what the heck they are trying to get across here. I don't think I know!

bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyAnthony All but one woman on jury wearing jacket/sweater. #4 roughing it out in short sleeves
56 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
None of the jurors are taking notes. Two are whispering. 1 continues to look up at balcony. some in front are just staring at attorneys.
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony WFTV
CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
Casey is wiping away tears during lee's testimony....Watch live on WFTV Channel 9 and wftv.com....http://bit.ly/jXadIh
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony WFTV
CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
Prosecutors and defense teams have been at the sidebar for 10 minutes now.
4 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyAnthony Male and female juror in back row both let out a sigh with this latest sidebar. Cold in court today too

I think that LA is talking to ICA in "code." He says something...she cries...he can't recall...she stoic...he remembers...she cries...he gives a chuckle...she glares.
All code to suggest I am trying to help you but wow this is not easy. You did it to yourself and I can only do so much.

I simply can not believe ICA's audacity-
she's was sitting there trying to catch her brother's eye, giving him these stupid little smiles of 'sympathy', or something.
Then she's crying. Just anything to get him to notice her.

She murdered his little niece.
She accuses his father of conspiracy in (at the very least) the murder of his niece.
She accuses his father of molesting her.
She accuses him of molesting her, or at least trying to molest her.
On & on & on.
She is so very evil, in my opinion.

The tears started after the last side bar have nothing to do with smiling at Lee.

It doesn't seem anyone worked prepping with him :waitasec: He wasn't in the trial since day 1 and I don't feel the same connection with him as I did between LDB-Cindy, JA-George, Amy-FG etc. This could be a huge mistake...

I think they prepped him (DT) to do just this. Don't forget all the doublespeak at the Memorial. This is more of the same. He can't recall anything.....

stevehelling
Having a hard time reading juror no. 4 - the one who hates to judge. She looks like the entire #CaseyAnthony trial is distasteful to her.

Is he trying to avoid talking about the fight they had? ICA and CA

But I think that would be Hearsay..
ICA told him...
WAIT!! hold the Horses...I am having a flashback..Did Lee ever state to LE that Casey spoke to Lee about "a fight"
I seem to remember Lee saying Cindy told him, iirc on July 3rd about a fight, and Cindy thought that is the reason Casey left and has been avoiding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth