2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine what is going on in Lee's head. Can you even imagine having to be put in his situation? Think of what his father has been accused of. What his mother was put through these past few years. What she is accusing him of. All these years and all these lies and all the covering up and protecting they did for her... and she does THIS to them?

I am sure he is just really angry, hurt, etc... his mind is probably going a mile a minute. I am trying not to judge him too much right now. Now if he LIES, I will change my mind.

Mr G getting visibly annoyed with LA . Maybe FG should just read the depo's pertinent statements and ask LA if he said those things to LE- then proceed to question him from that point onwards.

great suggestion. Can we get that to Mr. G........PRONTO! Otherwise, we will have a record for sidebars today :maddening:

i think hes trying to stay with what he said in the depo and not add anything he might have purposely left out before.

Where is Mr. Baez - he seems to be missing out of the sidebar.

Casey is trying to manipulate Lee like she always could. She is putting on the poor me act go along with my story.

Lee needs to be declared a hostile witness. MOO

Bob Kealing on twitter sez two jurors sighing about latest sidebar. Don't blame them.

I must be missing a critical thought or two here, LA is avoiding everything FG needs him to say from where I sit.....:innocent:
Please elaborate!

But see.....FG is backing him into the statements....leaving him no room to wiggle out.

ICA needs to break down in front of the jury, like last Saturday. The jury needs to establish crocodile tears from real ones.

Lee is really having a hard time with his memory.

It doesn't seem anyone worked prepping with him :waitasec: He wasn't in the trial since day 1 and I don't feel the same connection with him as I did between LDB-Cindy, JA-George, Amy-FG etc. This could be a huge mistake...

I have a feeling Casey is crying because Lee didn't smile back at her. Casey may now realise she really is all alone?

If I was a juror, I would be thrown off at this point, I would yell out loud something about "stop with all of these sidebar and objections!!" It would be so irritating to sit there, doing nothing, already this morning there has been little testimony from LA, lots of sidebars, recess, etc.

Have faith, peeps. Little by little, the jury is getting a picture of just *who* Casey Anthony really is. And we will see Justice for Caylee!

There's definitely a difference between the let-me-tell-you-a-story answers George and Cindy give compared to yes-and-no Lee. My favorite with Cindy was when JB asked her I believe if she found the ladder up. Cindy's answer was something like, well, I got home and let the dogs out and realized the gate wasn't closed and we always keep it closed so the dogs don't get out on the street and then I noticed the ladder.... I was kinda surprised both George and Cindy weren't instructed to give more concise answers.

Just noting all the tears here for LA - where were they yesterday when her mother had a nervous breakdown in front of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove