2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA Smiled at him again, then started to cry. Think he smiled back?

I'm gonna place my bet on "no". Hence ICA's boo hoo routine. I can totally see her feeling betrayed because the brother she's publickly smeared with a molestation accusation wasn't won over by her winning smile.

Something is coming UP.....
I think it's about a fight

IIRC, there was a hearing and Lee had been accused of molesting Casey. Lee got on the stand and mouthed, "I love you" to casey. LDB was questioning lee at the time.

WHEN is DS going to stop this nonsense??????????

I hope this is not true, but getting the sense he may admit to some kind of hanky panky with ICA. That may be why she is crying.

Why is it considered "here-say" when Lee tries to repeat something that was said while he was in the same room/same house when it was being said? He heard these things from Cindy and Casey first hand. The Defense team objects each time Lee tries to say something that Cindy said.

Defense is NOT wanting Lee to speak. Objections flying everywhere.

I think they prepped him (DT) to do just this. Don't forget all the doublespeak at the Memorial. This is more of the same. He can't recall anything.....

Hey - good thinking re the Memorial. You are so right.

DS will not let Lee answer hardly any question. She is creating alot of confusion.

Ok I feel a little better. LA just gave SA George meaningful eye contact when he was at the stand.

Holy Man!! spit it out dude....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members