2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that LEE is in ICA camp and fighting hard not give truthful answers to the state. He isn't being forthcoming at all. He is coming across as hiding things.

Wouldn't they have recently gone over this testimony with Lee? Why doesn't he catch on to where Mr. George wants to go?

Is he trying to avoid talking about the fight they had? ICA and CA

LA just seems to still be having a very difficult time answering, and I can't tell whether it's reluctance, anger, lack of memory, a combination, or something else altogether. It seems odd.

IMO It's honest. It was a time he would rather forget....

Mr G getting visibly annoyed with LA . Maybe FG should just read the depo's pertinent statements and ask LA if he said those things to LE- then proceed to question him from that point onwards.

bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyAnthony Several jurors noted the "spiteful ***** " comment. Casey staring unemotional.

usually the State goes over the witness right before their testimony what they will be asked, reviews their depos with them, etc. I would think they did this. That is why I do not believe LA does not remember any of this at all. He does look like he has not slept, his eyes appear very red, etc. He may just be very tired and over-the-edge with all that has gone on recently, with his Mom and Dad testifying, etc. Or else he just wants to view his depo so he can say EXACTLY what he said before.

Man, I hope this is it. ^^^

Sheesh... Casey with the crocodile tears again! :tears:

Probably because he said the Spiteful Beyotch comment!

ICA Smiled at him again, then started to cry. Think he smiled back?

I think ICA knows something is up. She is crying already. Seems to me she looks scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove