AL AL - Scottsboro, WhtMale, 50-60, hitchhiker hit by car on Hwy 72, slash marks on wrist, Oct'81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only what they've ever had? Alabama has 27 male UIDS in Doenetwork alone.
I think they meant he is the only UID that was found in Scottsboro and Jackson County as a whole.

Which is interesting but maybe most of the county's previous UIDs were solved over the years. Though it should be noted that Jackson County is small, with population of just over 50K.

Per NamUs, there are a total of 67 Does of either gender in Alabama as of today.

I think they meant he is the only UID that was found in Scottsboro and Jackson County as a whole.

Which is interesting but maybe most of the county's previous UIDs were solved over the years. Though it should be noted that Jackson County is small, with population of just over 50K.

Per NamUs, there are a total of 67 Does of either gender in Alabama as of today.
Yes I was referring to Jackson County only, since we were discussing the John Doe in that county, I did not intend to mislead

I was looking over this Joe Doe again, and I while not directly related to this Doe, I am happy to see that there are now 62 Does in Alabama. That is five new identifications. I don't know how many were fully identified vs. identified and moved to unclaimed, however. Of course this does not take into account the Doe profiles that are not available for public view.

I suppose it's possible Scottsboro John Doe is on NamUs but not able to be seen by the public, though I can't imagine why this would be the case (he is on Doe Network). I notice the reconstruction by one Joshua Pillman is dated August 2021, which is quite recent. MOO.

Last edited:
I was looking over this Joe Doe again, and I while not directly related to this Doe, I am happy to see that there are now 62 Does in Alabama. That is five new identifications. I don't know how many were fully identified vs. identified and moved to unclaimed, however. Of course this does not take into account the Doe profiles that are not available for public view.

I suppose it's possible Scottsboro John Doe is on NamUs but not able to be seen by the public, though I can't imagine why this would be the case (he is on Doe Network). I notice the reconstruction by one Joshua Pillman is dated August 2021, which is quite recent. MOO.
Yes he is on the Doe network, and if you do a google search there is a lot of excitement surrounding him back in 2014 when he was thought to be Bishop Bradford. Ultimately he was not, but he got a lot of news coverage at that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back