2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand why JB would do that to her. What does it prove? It seems like he just wanted to be mean to her as she pressed charges on "his girl". Ugh!!

I hope Amy writes a book and makes a ton of money off Casey.

IIRC, Amy was just friends with Ricardo and JP.
WTH - colleges have co-ed dorms - have for years.

Why the sidebar? The judge should have said "No - you are done." I worry about what she has to say - Baez is just grasping for a mistrial. You never know what kind of bomb Amy can drop. Makes the prosecution nervous if they don't know what it is she wants to say. I'm nervous.

ICA is a living breathnig train wreck, she's taking down as many people as she can. You'll get yours ICA, people like you always do.

Anyone have a screen cap of ICA during Amy's questioning? Thanks!

LOL, Jose should have just asked her if her testimony might be prejudiced because Casey robbed her blind.

Wasn't Amy the one staying with one of the guys app before KC moved in ???

Yes, Amy moved in with Ricardo and JP Chatt after wrecking her car. She said their apt was close enough for her to walk to work.

I am totally disgusted that Amy can't rebut what Baez was saying with the fact that Casey was convicted for stealing money from her. And aren't there pictures of Casey drunk, one where she was peeing in parking lot? I am just livid that the defendant has all the damn rights and can destroy who she wants in the courtroom. UGH! I really want to throw things right now.

Why didn't Mr. George redirect to straighten that stuff out?

I guess the jury prolly didn't buy it - i hope anyway.

The State could have fixed the, going out a lot..with Amy had more than 1 job...she worked at Houlihans (?) and at the Orlando Repertoire Theatre..

This is really making the jury hate JB!

And this is exactly what I have to keep reminding myself when I want to type stuff that where I will have to TO myself.

Seriously. That is what matters. What the jury thinks. Baez is alienating himself from the jurors. It is awfully early in this case to have jurors start detesting you. :innocent:

Bill S. is saying Lee isn't there yet. We may be hearing from George next.

16hiv53.jpg

Stay strong Amy!

She is at the sidebar right now.

AH wanted to meet a nice Christian boy. Oooh...what an awful young woman! :insert eyeroll:

I personally think HHJP is questioning Baez as to exactly WHY he is wanting to hold her over....

Good point, especially when he just spent 10 minutes trying to prove she doesn't know ICA well and doesn't have any info about what happened to Caylee.

She just went over to the sidebar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members