2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what happened I am late - I would be so grateful.

Amy loathes casey. I think I remember her sending casey a nasty gram, very sarcastic, about the wonderful turkey dinner they were having, while casey sat in jail. As a result, casey probably hates her. Plus, Amy is a very effective witness. She did great and that's the impression the jury was left with. That and that JB is so desperate that he must resort to such amateur parlour tricks.

Yes sent by her and her sister......slightly petty, but hilarious. Oooooh LEE!!!

Thank you everyone for posting what is happening and pics. Work is busy so I sneak in, and computer is not letting me in much.

If you think the jurors are not liking JB now, remind yourselves of what he will do with the dog handlers, Dr. Vass and anyone else he pestered during Frye hearings. They will hate him. It was childlike and to the point of absurdity.

LEE IS IN!

Now what happened??? I hate it when you don't know what went on in these side bars. wonder what she wanted to say?

Had to get a screen cap of this 'first' per BS....Amy at side bar with all the attys.

Attachments

• amy at sidebar.png
    amy at sidebar.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 51
LA up!!! Here we go!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors