2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Lee know that ICA didn't pack the bags?

Interesting that LA stiffened so much when asked if his father also had a set of keys to the Sunfire.

Re: George having keys to the car and trunk, what worries me IIRC< is Simon Burch, from the Tow Company, said they did not lock the gate at night.

Does anyone remember this?

NO, he said the gates weren't locked during the day, just closed.

And it makes perfect sense to me that the owners of a car have a spare set of keys for it.

We all think juror 6 has fallen asleep.by stevehelling via twitter at 9:33 AM

False alarm. Juror 6 just moved and opened his eyes.by stevehelling via twitter at 9:35 AM

Thank god the sidebar drinking game is over. You'd all be asleep by now. #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:35 AM

#caseyAnthony Juror six did look close to nodding off. Just warmed himself. Sidebar's not going to help.by bobkealing via twitter at 9:36 AM

Poor jurors!

KC would keep her stuff together because she was trying to be an asset to living off everyone and staying in their apts., hence the cooking and cleaning she would do. This would be why her junk was packed in her bags and not thrown everywhere.

I have no idea what that line of questioning accomplished. Seriously.

I wonder if the jury has supersonic hearing! I have my volume all the way up and still can't hear.

Anyone find it odd that the Prosecution did not ask Lee about the molestation that the Defense brought up in the opening? I'm surprised they didn't tackle that already considering they asked George about his issue so quickly.

Re: George having keys to the car and trunk, what worries me IIRC< is Simon Burch, from the Tow Company, said they did not lock the gate at night.

He slept on the premises and the front gates were always locked, even in the daytime so people had to state their business before being allowed in....

I believe he said the Tow Yard is secured at all times and no one goes back there without an employee.

I'm not gonna lie I'm disappointed. The state hasn't won many points today. LA is an important witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean