2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting tweet by stonermoog

nothing else matters to you but "being with your family" oh does that include being with your two RAPISTS? #Liar #Sociopath
13 minutes ago via TweetDeck

I don't know that it ever struck me before, but why the dis-trust of everyone so early on? Why name every person she knows asking if she trusts them?

I am FB friends with someone who is new to this case and just began following it on trutv/cnn. she made a post today along the lines of "ok so they proved she lied or that she's a pathological liar but that doesn't make her a murderer or mean she killed her child". Worries me a whole bunch

RespectfullyQuoted nosytrish :wave:

Does not worry me. They are not on the jury.

ETA: and there is PLENTY of evidence coming from the State that proves Casey murdered Caylee. Duct Tape anyone?

:twocents:

I'm a bit behind watching the live feed. But watching the tapes, I am liking Lee more and more. He is articulate, smart, and asks the tough questions. Like the password issues-he was not giving in or believing someone else was on the computer. This poor guy-his crappy sister practically ruined his life and didn't even care.

so i dont get in trouble....again... can someone nicely point me to the chat??

I am FB friends with someone who is new to this case and just began following it on trutv/cnn. she made a post today along the lines of "ok so they proved she lied or that she's a pathological liar but that doesn't make her a murderer or mean she killed her child". Worries me a whole bunch

I am not worried......all will be re-wrapped up in a calendar form with dates and times and how things went down....highlights of the lies....the choreographed dance she has everyone going through including LE, her family members, searchers, her Atty, TES, WS'rs and all others that danced to her tune....we were all fooled because we have never seen this level of Liar-dom (for lack of a better word).....it is on the lunatic fringe of pathalogical diabolical lies. Folks we are well beyond the bell curve.....in the outer fringes where reality and the Twilight Zone meet..... Wow! At this moment in time, I am glad that little Caylee did not have to endure this level of madness any longer in her short life.....she did not deserve to have to pull out reality vs. imaginary vs. lying for motivation....because at this point I cannot honestly figure out what was going on with her mind for the consequences of her behaviors. OK breathe....... breathe.....thanks for letting me vent!

That's true though.
Yeah, I have to agree.

I believe forensic evidence in the Sunfire's trunk is convincing enough for a murder 1 conviction though, along with Dr Vass and the FBI lady's testimony (forgot her name!).

Much needed!

cocktails2.jpg

http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/cocktails2.jpg

Thank you!

I was thinking about sticking a knife in my eye to distract from the pain in my ears!!

When LA is asking her about clues-basically you can just take the opposite of how ICA answers-especially about Photobucket-she was adamant when she said NO--which in the real non lying world she means YES...henceforth don't look there it will make me look bad...

Prosecution team if you are reading here - during court please roll a 'big girl chair' over to ICA and suggest she would be more comfortable in this chair.

She has to sit in a low back chair so the quards can observe her.

I don't know that it ever struck me before, but why the dis-trust of everyone so early on? Why name every person she knows asking if she trusts them?

just more threads to spin into her own special little web of intrigue. New ways to play, more stories to tell, all starring her.

I can;t wait until we get to the "bad people who would harm her family" - you know mobster stuff!

Howdy Guys:seeya:....Havent been posting..but have been reading here and watching....Listening to KC talking to her brother, and all the talk about "hidden meanings" reminded me of something the CA said to the media..That she (CA) understood KC and "KC Speak"...that she always says things that have a hidden meaning, and are not meant to be taken as "Face Value"...

Anybody else remember that???..KC was a master of manipulating people with all her story tellings...and its not a wonder both CA,GA and LA just couldnt give up on finding Caylee alive....None of her family could even accept that KC could have been so meniacal...:rocker:

I imagine the jury is wondering that very same thing!

I often wonder if her fellow jail birds gave her Jose's number becasuse they knew she was a baby killer and wanted her to fry.

If so, mission accomplished (I think!).

NO way!

Sorry for this request here, if this is the wrong place to ask. I am trying to find the link that provides the live trial video that has Casey in an inset box. Can some one help me out here?

TIA and please know I think all you Websleuthers ROCK!!!!

she is ABSOLUTLEY lying one hundred percent on a scale of 9 to 10 it's like a ten...

Absolutely...

if I hear that one more time...Im gonna hurl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member