2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is possible that at least one juror will believe that Caylee's death was an accident made to look like a murder, regardless of whether they believe George knew or was involved or not...it is coming across, at least to me, that Casey was not careful about Caylee, not making sure she was always okay, etc...and could have either allowed her to die (i.e. in a hot car) or killed her by hitting her (not an accident, but not with intention to kill) etc...

(I am not saying I buy this, by the way, just that I could see that someone would. Casey was clearly not mother of the year and many things she did or did not do could have caused Caylee's death and after hearing all of her lies, they might be persuaded she would then move on to elaborate cover-up mode...)

If it is just one juror out of the 12 holding out, then you can bet that the other 11 will do their best to show that juror an accident is not based in fact or evidence.

Sorry to ask y'all a favor---Does anyone have the proper link to follow what's happened and what's coming up this afternoon? I had to leave for a while and would like a GOOD update.

Also, I REALLY need a link to vid &/or transcripts of jailhouse visits that are in contention and are supposedly so explosive (I've only seen bits n pieces). I promise I've searched WS, but I guess I'm not very good at it! Internal or external link is great!

Thank so much in advance!

IS was interviewing G & C attorney and asked him how he felt about JB. He said it wasn't ethical to voice his opinion about him until he is NO LONGER an attorney....
I took this as a pretty powerful statement......
He now represents Lee, also

Yes I thought this was an extremely powerful statement. I am assuming the Anthonys have dirt on him and this lawyer will present it to the bar at the trials conclusion. Baez is not a competent advocate for his client & her family will help her during the appeal, based on inifective counsul, to keep her off death row.
I will bet any amount she claims an inappropriate relationship between her and Baez.

A quick question as I am new here:
what does "MOO" mean ?

She couldn't reveal where Caylee was- the Medical Examiner would have been able to determine exact cause of death at that stage, that would have scuppered her accidental death story.

ITA. If it was accident and the body would support that claim, Casey would have blamed the accident on others and told early on (making herself the victim and trying to elicit sympathy as the grieving mom). She would have loved that role. No accident, imo..

someone asked who juror 6 is:

from my notes he is the male chef that cooked on tv has two young kids

bumping up for special recess, venting ((within TOS of course)) and where is ynot with the cocktails?

I am FB friends with someone who is new to this case and just began following it on trutv/cnn. she made a post today along the lines of "ok so they proved she lied or that she's a pathological liar but that doesn't make her a murderer or mean she killed her child". Worries me a whole bunch

We need coffee...lots of strong strong coffee.

And maybe alittle sumthin' sumthin' to go in it.

Much needed!

cocktails2.jpg

http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/cocktails2.jpg

CFNews13Casey

#CaseyAnthony is crying in the courtroom now. -fell
10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPadRepl
CFNews13Casey

#caseyanthony wants Lee to go to media on her behalf and tell them she loves her daughter and wants to see her again. See her smile. -fell
10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

CFNews13Casey

#CaseyAnthony says her tattoo is Caylee related but that there are no clues in it -fell
11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

Prosecution team if you are reading here - during court please roll a 'big girl chair' over to ICA and suggest she would be more comfortable in this chair.

Who is on next video? I can't much more of ICA and LA.

This morning when LDB was up and asking Yuri Melich questions about the trip to Universal with Casey, she asked about the building Casey had lead them to, once inside the gates at the park.

She asked if they were led to the "events" building. And she made the finger quotes in the air around "events." :tyou: LDB :takeabow:

Im sorry if this is impolite but listening to Lee Anthony on the stand or in the jailhouse visits is a total snooze. He talks in code and goes nowhere. I hope the jury is able to focus thru his ramblings and get to the meat of the subject that AH, GA and CA can be trusted. I hope JB doesnt try to say LA is trying to sway ICA away from him because the family is guilty. Another note. LA shows ZERO emotion for Caylee. It's disturbing even though I believe he had nothing to do with her death.

Boy, JB is *really* gonna punish Lee for talking bad about him and questioning his abilities during that visitation! He may not accomplish anything else during cross, but he'll sure try for that. We've seen how JB reacts when anyone questions him.

I am FB friends with someone who is new to this case and just began following it on trutv/cnn. she made a post today along the lines of "ok so they proved she lied or that she's a pathological liar but that doesn't make her a murderer or mean she killed her child". Worries me a whole bunch

That's true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member