2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's odd that there wasn't more twitter about it (at least on wesh) --- they mostly said the jurors were riveted, staring at the monitor, etc.

Well, in my VHO Jean C has a very "anthony-esque" take on things....:floorlaugh:

While watching Bill S. on WFTV there is a firetruck with lights on in the Background. This is live. Anyone else see this?

We don't really know if a juror was asleep. Could have been looking down, could have been closing eyes in prayer, anything.

That's what I thought too until she said his head would suddenly perk up..YK like people do when they nod off?

She didn't know it was an accident until Jose Baez told her to claim it was. MO

My best friend who really hasn't kept up with this case thought that Baez did a good job for the opening statement saying it could have been an accident.I told her to keep on watching and get back to me later...........I then had to drink a beer!

IS had Lippman on. He is now LA's attorney. Very, very interesting comments from him. He said that GA and CA knew "6 weeks ago" that KC and JB were going to accuse GA and LA of sexual abuse.

Remember when CA said on the stand that she quit looking for Zanny 6 weeks ago?

Lippman also stated that the "dichotomy" between JB and the family has drastically changed. He opined that it is against FL Bar to disparage another attorney, so he would keep his personal comments to himself until JB is no longer a lawyer.

I havent read through all these comments, so someone may have pointed this out already- but I find it very interesting that Lippman said: when JB is no longer a lawyer. Not himself. Or the 2 of them.... but Jose. Hm.

I thought about this a few days ago, why did she sit in jail for 3 yrs and not say it was an accident? Maybe she figured that jail is a cake walk compared to prison, and she would end up doing time for the other charges anyway, so better to have 3 yrs time served than do all the time in prison. Prison will not be protected custody from other inmates and jail is, so at least she got 3 yrs of time served in a better environment. Other wise, why sit there all this time????

IIRC, in one of the jail house letters she mentioned that she thought her dad did....it was coming in clearer to her...perhaps she caught a cold and sneezed a whole lot....IDK....crazy....:crazy:

I'm just the messenger :)
She said it on HLN just a few minutes ago.....

Oh no, I wasn't criticizing you, I was just thinking about the twitter feed and trying to remember all the folks comments about the jurors this morning.

I think she must be talking about yesterday, when a few twitters speculated about Juror 6 being asleep, but then corrected that 6's eyes were just closed because they opened again naturally without looking like a wake-up.

Someone posted a photo on this thread or the trial thread that looked like George and Cindy (who was crying) were leaving the courtroom. Was that from this morning? TIA

I thought about this a few days ago, why did she sit in jail for 3 yrs and not say it was an accident? Maybe she figured that jail is a cake walk compared to prison, and she would end up doing time for the other charges anyway, so better to have 3 yrs time served than do all the time in prison. Prison will not be protected custody from other inmates and jail is, so at least she got 3 yrs of time served in a better environment. Other wise, why sit there all this time????
Don't know if she thought it was a cake walk or not but I am sure all of us recall our parents as teens and young adults I would have ask them to keep me in jail just to keep me safe from my parents those two adults I lived with would have got the truth !!! By hook or crook you would be caught.

maybe she covered the b.s. accident.. but even then.... she desicrated a corpse... not just any corpse.. HER DAUGHTER... in the most horrific manner.. come onepeople!!! stop givivng her benefit.... she could cover up this accident by using her dead daughter and bagging her little body... triple bagged... DUMPED!!!! blame all around you!! PLEEEEZEEE stop giving this monster a break!!!! this cover up nonsense is just as horrific if not even worse!!! doenst that show you how she handled her dead daughters body? thats how much she loved her?!??!!??!?!?!

JB can only do what Casey approves, I believe. And if she insists on the drowning by accident story, and he knows he can't make that fly, he has to just confuse the issues and carry on with in his "way." I think he probably tried to get her to admit to this long ago, but she refused until the trial loomed large in front of her and it was far too late for the state to be interested in listening to her.

I am not saying he is competent...just that he is stuck in the worst mess of a defense I can imagine. There is nothing credible about his client and he has to pretend to believe her, he can't plead out for her. Only she can put an end to this...

I just remembered something. Remember way back when LE was questioning ICA? They gave ICA EVERY opportunity to tell the truth. LE told her that if there was an "accident" that all she had to do was say so, and they would understand. So, if there was an accident of Caylee drowning in the pool, right then and there was her chance to tell LE! But she didn't!

Then you would conclude that the only reason she wouldn't say back then that it had been an accident, was because she would have to tell them then what she did with the body. That wouldn't be a big problem if her father had taken the body and she didn't know where it was. It would be a big problem for her to take the cops to the body of her daughter and they would find her in bags with duct tape over her mouth and might have been able to determine the cause of death.

WESH Cameras just went live. Off to [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138190"]the Afternoon thread[/ame]!

I love how WFTV's page has a picture of ICA with a big smile on her face as their image for today.

My best friend who really hasn't kept up with this case thought that Baez did a good job for the opening statement saying it could have been an accident.I told her to keep on watching and get back to me later...........I then had to drink a beer!

Mine too. She has now been listening and she is ready to kill JB and ICA. :floorlaugh:

She has seen the light.

I made it!!!!
Don't ya just hate when exams get in the way of logging in to WS
Any bombshells today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics