2011.06.02 - The Levi Page Show with our own TRICIA! 6PM PST/9PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A freight train leaves a station at 10:30 AM travelling at 30 mph. A passenger train leaves 1 hour later travelling at 50 mph. At what time will the passenger train overtake the freight train?
Are they going in the same direction?

Great to finally hear your voice, Tricia, and CONGRATS!!!! :takeabow::takeabow::takeabow::takeabow::takeabow:

I DO NOT collect beer cans....I collect wine bottles

:great: SO WELL DONE! And so nice to see & chat with folks in a "chatroom" who resonate with KNOWLEDGE!:woohoo:

ok so if they are going in the same direction 1 pm. If not never

If JB is driving the train it will get accidently delayed for years in all of the sidings.

Same here.

I know I'm late to the game, but I can't find where I can listen to the show. I've clicked on all the links, but no audio is coming up (yes, my volume is turned up and is not on mute). I know it's all your fault, but what am I doing wrong?

A Freight train travelling .5 miles per minute travels 75.50 miles in 2 hours 31 miutes (151 minutes)

B Passenger train travelling .83 miles per minute travels 75.53 miles in 1 1/2 hours (91 minutes (60 minutes less))

1:00:54 PM

Thanks everyone. You guys are so sweet. I really appreciate you.

OK, I need three volunteers in about 45 minutes to help me test my show. You need a phone and you need to be able to make a long distance phone call for a long time.

Anyone? Email me at tgrif@xmission.com with your phone number.

In about 45 minutes (12 AM ET/9 PM PT) I need to do a pretend show. I need callers to call in and such.

Thanks everyone. You guys are so sweet. I really appreciate you.

OK, I need three volunteers in about 45 minutes to help me test my show. You need a phone and you need to be able to make a long distance phone call for a long time.

Anyone? Email me at tgrif@xmission.com with your phone number.

In about 45 minutes (12 AM ET/9 PM PT) I need to do a pretend show. I need callers to call in and such.

Bumping for assistance.

Does Tricia have everyone? Let me know if not and I'll e-mail her...I am in CA, but it will be long distance, time isn't a factor.
Robin

ETA - Guess so. Night all...

Does Tricia have everyone? Let me know if not and I'll e-mail her...I am in CA, but it will be long distance, time isn't a factor.
Robin

ETA - Guess so. Night all...

Yes, all working. I heard that Sheeba from Illinois called in! LOL

Yes, all working. I heard that Sheeba from Illinois called in! LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sheeba did have some good questions about the twins, though! I have it on good authority! :wink:

"Tricia," the "banner" at the "top" of the forum "page" had me "reaching" for the "Depends."
Holy cow, that was good stuff. The Levi Page show was excellent, too :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back