2011.06.02 - The Levi Page Show with our own TRICIA! 6PM PST/9PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But the defense...according to the opening statement.....isn't 'just' the abuse allegations...it's ALSO that GA was 'in on it' AND that somehow RK was ALSO in on it!

The poor juror is probably in shock.

Cindy wanted ICA to look at her eyes, look at her eyes so much in the tapes so she's just reading her daughter.

I agree... George took a backseat in that household.

Tricia: This case is so full of surprises and weirdness... we are going to get more angry...

Levi and Tricia agree that GA took a back seat in that family

Shout out to Willen! (And I know you aren't a "he.") lol

I liked that LATalk better. This Blogtalk, they don't have a clue as to how to set their audio levels. Tonight its the same. I can just barely hear Tricia and I have all my audio control levels set as high as they will go. Oh well, LATalk was fun for me while it lasted.

It's coming through perfectly for me. No problems at all. Volume set on medium.

I have celiac disease. No wheat, barley,malt or hops. Or BEER CANS :floorlaugh:
jus saying
ok I am a housewife now.

Didn't Baez ask Yuri today the question about is a missing person case a murder case?

Oh he tried to tie in the content of the post Yuri was answering on WS back in 2008 -- so he could make the post relevant and try to impeach Yuri's credibility with his participation during his recovery.

JB asked something along the lines of isn’t it true a missing person akin to murder case without a body?
Yuri answer: it could, ultimately want to find the truth.

Yuri is way smarter than JB ever dreamed of being -- saw JB coming and YURI WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

DT is going to try to tie the heart shaped sticker on duct tape to Sponge Bob and GA.

Betcha. They would definitely go there.

Tricia: What a layperson in a jury wants to see is a methodical list of all the elements that would make ICA innocent, and that is where the absurdity of the defense is going to be shown.

Baez gets the names Casey and Caylee confused. The state never does.

Tricia: the THs are on there to say something

Levi: It confuses people because legal analysts are very pro-defense. People can watch it and judge for themselves.

Tricia: We had to move to blogtalk radio, Sunday nights right before your show Levi, this week RH on, every week, will try to tell some little insight into WS or the case, Levi hope you will come on

First time I've ever heard Tricia's voice. She sounds just like my best friend in college. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky
Back