2011.06.02 - The Levi Page Show with our own TRICIA! 6PM PST/9PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They just told all the BTHN listeners to come over to Levi's show and hear TRICIA :)

Question(s) for our fearless leader: Tricia, what is the hardest part of doing your job at WS? What would you say are the most gratifying parts of your work?

:hug: Know that we love you soooo very much! You'll be great tonight!

Love the way when Yuri says you have only told us lies, ICA responds, "Uh huh".

I'm ashamed to say I've never heard Tricia's voice... lol

Anything from the Taco Bell menu from 1969 -1892. Their new stuff not so much.

I dont eat at taco bell so I have to ask is the numbers referring to a year or a number item on the menu? Reason Im asking is Tricia you look really young to be from 1892 :crazy:

If I'm a part of the circus, then I wanna be riding the elephant.

OMG!! Tricia sounds awesome! Like I could have a cocktail on her front porch. :)

Dude... I remember telling him to keep the rubber side down. Maybe THAT shouldn't be put on air. lol

Tricia explaining about YM's posts here. "All lovely, very nice posts... he made a generic post about missing persons case being like murder case... then local paper said he got reprimanded... Tricia called and apologized... YM said no apology, no reprimand, they just asked me to stop posting..."

"What JB would have to prove is that YM's WS posts would have to show some serious bias against ICA... CJBP got out law books, there is a case that says only if LE posts that defendant is guilty will they be reprimanded"

Tricia is throwing out shoutouts left and right!! :great:

"If they get those posts in the jury will fall in love with YM.... It's going to backfire in the defense face."

Trust me, if WS checked me out, they would find out I AM a nobody.

.... and I have beer cans... lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back