2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The State objected because if Melich had answered it, it could have caused a mistrial. Nothing to do with not wanting "it" out.

Whoever said she had a laywer at the time of that interveiw was mistaken.She did not have an attorny at the time of the interveiw at her "job"
Their citing that as a reason for mistrial is wrong,

while videos are being played please refrain from chit chat in the trial thread. Thank you guys so very much...

LDB offers stipulation to Court regarding specific evidence. Items marked as Evidence 67-73. LDB says these are the videos and the total time is 5 hrs

HHBP reads stipulation regarding first item - LA video recorded visitation of 7/25.

excellent! jail videos!

whoo hooo!

all 5-6 hours worth! :great::woohoo::great:

She did not have an attorny at this point.
The relevant points, IMO, are that Melich didn't ask KC about the pool ladder, but Baez was again, being disingenuous, because Det. Allen did ask KC point blank about the possibility that Caylee drowned; she said no. The question was asked, KC lied. Again.

I don't care about the mistrial/attorney thing; it's not important. What's important is that KC had several chances to admit to an accident. She didn't. She could have said Caylee drowned when Det. Allen asked, but she didn't.

wow... if these are the jailhouse visits is this Casey "demeanor" day? if so that is very powerful

If we get those jailhouse visits today I'm going to need a sedative.:great:
I'm too old for this much excitement. :giggle:

Defense is no further in their pool theory. ICA is not coming across as mentally ill either, but just an evil liar that shows no emotion to find her daughter. Jurors got to think she was stalling until the body decomposed, IMO, and because she did something to Caylee that could be proved as murder.

Yuri was a fantastic witness.

SA admitting multiple items in evidence noting DT previous objections ....will be received into evidence - thru SA #73.....

chronological order same as numerical order...somewhere between 4-5 hours ....

LA w/KC = HHBP reading stipulation true & accurate @ recorded visitation...
publish item #

I just don't get it certain people exist and others don't there is a Jeffery Hopkins. However he never introduced or heard of a ZFG. I'm just catching up on my dvr so sorry I'm behind.

that area -prefrontal cortex is broke when it comes out of the factory even if the imagination works through early childhood-that area crosses amygdala which does not make a liar anything but a liar. Lady Justice levels the playing field HHBP gavel to gavel with swiftness wood on wood claps. of the jury....♥

LDB is now going in for the kill with jailhouse tapes "you go girl".:woohoo:

:great::great::great::great:

More Jail House Videos ... ICA and Lee !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska