2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH was home with the kids this morning and for someone who has not followed the case at all but watched the trial this morning..he said that he could have believed an accident (but only an accidental drowning) but whatever went on this morning in court DH is convinced she is GUILTY and that Baez is not doing a good job convincing him otherwise.

My DH too!

Huh, stick a fork in JB for the cross.

Why is he allowed to ask about the hairbrush in cross when it was NOT addressed by the SA?

WOW...
LDB was smart...she got the items in BEFORE needed. NOW...JB is having issue with hair and the items are already in!

Oh, now it wasn't Caylee's hairbrush...Therefore the death band isn't on Caylee's hair...

I think you may be mistaken

ETA it is Caylees hair that the death band is on, but was not her hairbrush

That was the weakest cross examination of a detective in murder case that I have ever witnessed in a murder trial and have watched many since the beginning of Court TV and the OJ trial. Weak Weak Weak and very ineffective!

Bill S is saying that the question had to be withdrawn because YM was about to say that he could not ask her about the pool, because she had hired a lawyer at that point. If he had said that, it could have caused a mistrial.

:waitasec:

She did not have an attorny at this point.

Bill S is saying that the question had to be withdrawn because YM was about to say that he could not ask her about the pool, because she had hired a lawyer at that point. If he had said that, it could have caused a mistrial.

:waitasec:

I wonder why?

I know I've probably "come late to the party" but NOW I would like to go back and delete my posts about her "icy" or "stony" face. She is SUPPOSED to project a "flat affect" which would be part of their defense about her lies, her imaginary people and events and her way of coping with her terrible childhood. That is why she can laugh with her team while the jury is out of the room and go into the "flat affect" mode when they can see her.

Jmo

yes!!!!

LDB brings up that LE gave her the option of saying there was a pool accident.

After the tape is turned off, at any point did ICA adopt the pool excuse?

Absolutely not.

I think LDB has found herself a handy little twitch to keep JB in line - snapped him right up

LDB bringing up Det. Allen suggesting possibilty of drowning. Gets out that ICA never jumped on that. That she instead maintained the nanny story.

Go LDB go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member