2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#caseyanthonytrial Most have kept a poker face through this several taking notes.

by bobkealing via twitter at 4:05 PM

It is mind boggling to think Mr. Baez might put ICA on the stand after THIS!

ICA: Lee, I'm not doing anything except for reading books and napping. So trust me (laughter).

haha I'm spending my time reading books and relaxing.

puke.

NO I don't think Lee believed her cause he "confirmed" those 2 people were real... LOL

her whole attitude is like she is planning an investigation for a missing 2 liter bottle of soda...

"Yea Lee, we will find that 5 cent deposit, dont you worry"

stevehelling Steve Helling
@
@gabetrav they'd probably want to go until midnight if judge would let them. These people want to go home!

Me thinks the jury is feeling like they really don't need to hear much more to determine guilt!!!

JB should tell ICA,
Those jurors really dislike whisper and note passing from defendant…

I think Lee is continuing this "Code Talk" because he has already told KC that their convo's are video taped..so unless she wants the convo be broadcast to the world..they best speak in code...Thats just my thought on why he is continuing with this cloak and dagger routine:rocker:

When KC sits down at that phone it written right there that all calls are video taped.. she didnt care....

KC's reading books and napping while she leads her family on a wild goose chase to find Caylee.

Curious to know what you think Lee should be doing since Lee knows ICA refused to speak to LE or anyone besides her family and Baez.

I just think the talking in code is silly. What I think he should have done is kept the tone he used in her phone call home. I don't mean he shouldn't be interrogating her.

I don't think JB watched these, or rewatched them after he decided no more visits.

I think JB just asked ICA who was just referred to, she mouthed to him "Holly, Holly Gagne"

LA - anything else that would be helpful?

ICA - hopefully you can go off the leads you were told this weekend. There is nothing I can give you now. I'm pretty sure I'll see JB later. I'll try to pull together whatever I can.

LA - remember the police need to know that you are working with them.

ICA - exactly, we are setting up a meeting with them later.

LA - I have contacts in some other agencies that I trust. Either you or JB, OCSO has mentioned other resources, I'd like to confirm. As far as phone calls, the account I set up, you know those calls can only go to me. Do you know when I should look for those calls?

ICa - during the day, between now and 3:00.

LA - Good to know. I'm available. I'll drop anything to pick up. Reach out any time, don't hesitate.

ICA - I'm not doing anything but reading books and napping (sounding happy).

LA - Mom's working real hard with the media to try to keep the focas on Caylee.

ICA - where it belongs.

LA - she's the one missing.

ICA - her picture should be on the front, not mine.

LA - It's nationwide at this point. It has been. Mom's working real hard with the media. Dad's working real hard with the charities. Frank Robinson has been amazing support along with his wife, Holly.

(ICA talking to DS and JB - sweater sleeves still way over the end of her hands)

ICA - keeping stronger faith than I hae ever had.

She is so bored by the whole part with the various charities, etc...yeah, whatever.

It appears that she is listening with an ear for anything she can use. There is no emotion at all.

I wonder when KC told Baez the so called truth that she had killed Caylee by accident? For a long time he was supposedly looking for Zenaida. I wonder how many months or years it took for them to come up with this new charade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3